English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Apps

Old 09 December 2007, 16:19   #1
_ThEcRoW
Amiga NetRunner

error installing boingbag1

Hello i just installed 3.9 on an hd for my a1200 and put it on my pc and got it recognized under winuae. when i try to apply the first boingbag, the installer tells me that is unable to find xad.library, but i haven't that library in my os 3.9 cd or in my /libs drawer, only a xadmaster.library.
Anyone has a solution for this?.
Thanks in advance!!
Old 09 December 2007, 17:53   #2
Stokey

On the first page of the prb.Apps forum is a post titled BoingBag2 problem:

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=32233

Took me 30 seconds to find it. Anyway, the problem is either due to the way the CD is mastered or the installer for the BoingBag. BB1 and BB2 both have potential problems, I forget which one is affected by the CD and which is affected by the installer.

The thread above contains the solution, which is to extract the update manually and then copy over the files. The update file is a password protected zip archive, the password is given in the thread.