English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga File Server

Old 21 March 2017, 10:30   #1421
amiga_Forever
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turran View Post
Just to be clear, thats beer money, not hardware/ISP money =)
Ha ! I knew it ....
Old 25 March 2017, 07:21   #1422
amiga_Forever
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Uploaded Amiga HD Installs to /~Uploads/amiga_forever/
Old 26 April 2017, 11:58   #1423
TEOL

Good job guys on the TOSEC updates. Done in a format thats easy to patch on top of what we have.

I actually grabbed the last 2016 update the other day from Internet Archive because my set was out of date and it had it up on there in full at the time so it's going to be easy to patch that into 2017 how it's set up just like the normal main TOSEC folder.
Old 20 May 2017, 23:57   #1424
NeoHippie2016
Freak

Hello guys out there! I hope, my uploads don`t be shocked, cause i`ve upload many of it (Scans & ISOs and some Disk Images) in the last days: The most (?) Amiga Plus CDs WITH Scans of the cardboard, in which they are included.

(I am often searching for scans in the past. Some of it i cannot find everywhere, some of it are very small or unuseable! (Some of you know that i am collected Amiga CD & DVD Cover (original & Homebrew; beside that also (for example) ScummVM or PC Cover from games that work on the Amiga (Monkey Island 3, Doom, ...). In my collection are also cover downloaded from Amiga Sites. If i have the original, i am scan the front and back cover again in a "normal" (means not little) size. All of them are categorized, here for example: Game CDs/Game Collections CDs = Amiga CD, CDTV, CD32, Disk in CD Jewel Cases, PC CD... )

You also find nearly the complete (?) Amiga Games CD-Rom & Amiga Games Extra CD series, even WITH all covers. 2 of it follows. In the case, that the uploads were too many (in size) or one of the CDs is don`t allowed to uploaded it, please send me an PM, then i am delete the images, as fast as i can!

At last: Have fun! ;-)

One last note: More uploads will i do in the next days... Let yourself surprise, hehe! :-)
Old 22 May 2017, 10:46   #1425
NeoHippie2016
Freak

It`s done! In the Various folder you find the Gigantic Series, Amiga Tuning - Aminet Spezial, the Fun Clip series and some CDs, like the Fractal Image Pro Library Vol. 1, Beauty of Chaos Vol. 1 or the Texture Gallery Vol. 1 (2 CD), Games like Telekommando 1 & 2 (Disk in CD Jewel Case), Skyworker, ... I repeat: ALL with Covers! :-)

(Long) break for me. After much work of all that i am uploaded. At first, the work i do is for my own, and then ;-) for the Amiga community. At this point i would to thanks all the people who develop new soft- (also homebrews,...) and hardware, making a magazine, test all of it, or develop the patches itself... In "one" word: all Amiga Freaks. The Amiga lives! I´d do that next (very) big uploaded, cause i have a big collection of Amiga Soft (most of it are games). I know, there are Freaks outside who have more than i. I want to "share" my collection with other guys, who are Amiga owners (or let "she" live in an emulator). (Sorry again for my explicit english! ;-))
Old 26 May 2017, 00:00   #1426
ma693541
Computer Wizard

Amiga Dream CDs

I have uploaded some french Amiga Dream CDs that are not in TOSEC, Amiga Dream 41-59. Sorry, only ISOs and no CUEs. Around 11GB total size. More to come. You will find them under ~Uploads/ma693541/French ISOs Not In TOSEC/Amiga Dream/
Old 26 May 2017, 12:54   #1427
Crashdisk

The addition of CD Amiga Dream / Login to TOSEC is planned. The dump should soon begin
Old 26 May 2017, 13:57   #1428
ma693541
Computer Wizard

Ok. Thanks Crashdisk. tomse have now something to start with.
Old 30 May 2017, 01:27   #1429
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Hi:
Just to comment what I've done today.

I wanted to create an account and upload some files to the file server. I never had done so before. So first I've created the account, but then I've opened like I use to, Chrome and well, after entering with my name and password, there is no option with Chrome to create a drawer and to upload the files.

So I've just run WinUAE and booted AKReal. I'm not sure if you remember my EAB FS icon script for DOpus5 that I made time ago and posted here.
So I've just edited my script and changed it to use my name and password.

And that's it. It has been very easy on WinUAE with AKReal to create my own drawer for files and to upload the files. BTW I've uploaded some drawers with Amiga files and I believe I'll delete them and leave only the compressed files.

The truth is that it's very easy to just move the files using my ftp script using DOpus5, but I think they can be useless if not working this way on an Amiga so it's surely better to have the compressed files only.

BTW I've uploaded my EAB ftp icon script

Last edited by Retrofan; 30 May 2017 at 01:48.
Old 07 June 2017, 22:51   #1430
Genlock
Out to Grass

Cant get into ftp or the search , is one of the Mods playing Obstetrician today ?
Old 07 June 2017, 23:17   #1431
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genlock View Post
Cant get into ftp or the search , is one of the Mods playing Obstetrician today ?
I was just on the FTP

...the only person who could be "playing Obstetrician" is Turran and he would usually notify us all if he's doing updates / bringing down / whatever.
Old 07 June 2017, 23:24   #1432
Genlock
Out to Grass

Thanks for checking DamienD, Looks like another security update to my browser
Old 17 June 2017, 22:11   #1433
henri190477

hello

I have a problem.

when I connect on the ftp on grandis.nu and I try to download some files I will get kicked off the get the 530 error and that my connections has been use.
I use FileZilla and the chosen what only 1 connection at once but I still have the error.

BR Henri Dedenroth
Denmark

Old 18 June 2017, 14:00   #1434
emufan

hi,

you have to limit the connections to turran's grandis ftp to 1 connection only.
create an entry of the ftp in the site manager ( my example EAB Turran ),
goto transfer tab and restrict connections to 1 - as seen in the image.

otherwise filezilla will open a second connection for the file transfer, next to the first connection
for the directory listing.

editing system wide stetting does not work here, so i had to edit the transfer settings for the very entry in site manager.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zilla.png
Views:	180
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	53475  

Last edited by emufan; 18 June 2017 at 14:09.
Old 21 June 2017, 14:58   #1435
DannyBoy

Mirror users: Server will be offline until friday. Only at then will I have the time to do necessary disk checks and figure out what caused OS to crash yesterday.
Old 25 June 2017, 22:40   #1436
emufan

allright, DannyBoy - thanks for your service

Turran: pls check the zone -> ftp backup.
some files from march didnt make it's way to the ftp.
so there might be a problem with that feature again.
Old 26 June 2017, 08:49   #1437
Turran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emufan View Post
Turran: pls check the zone -> ftp backup.
some files from march didnt make it's way to the ftp.
so there might be a problem with that feature again.
Checked and its running fine.. Can't see why files would be missing, or which are =)
Old 26 June 2017, 14:59   #1438
emufan

hmm, maybe it was a blackout some moons ago.
i've zoned some html editors in march.
when looking for MagicWebMaker or MW388 i get no results listed.
Old 27 June 2017, 18:47   #1439
Turran

They still have more then 50 days left in the zone before being removed as far as I see.
The script that grabs stuff from the zone to the FTP only takes things with less 50 days left.

That is so if someone uploads something that should not be archived / in the zone, there is time to remove it from the zone before it being "backed up".

Although, you said "march", so not sure what thats all about. Searching the zone, the only files containing your names have more than 50 days left..

If you just put them in the zone again just now, I have no idea why they were never archived to begin with. Might be during that time, as you said, when the script did not work.
Old 27 June 2017, 19:19   #1440
emufan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turran View Post
If you just put them in the zone again just now, I have no idea why they were never archived to begin with. Might be during that time, as you said, when the script did not work.
little typo, it was the month March , not running arround or something
yah, maybe it was connected to that scrip failure some moons ago.
so if it's working now, all is ok - thanks for looking and ur service aswell