English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 04 December 2015, 12:14   #21
BippyM
Global Moderator

I've done Pockets, and will look at Chaos. Please note I wont be doing others games for various reasons (See Galahads post above) and it creates more [a]lternate/rogue adfs that are not needed

edit: Chaos Engine in the zone. Same pricipal. It loads, and bypasses the cracktro. To make it more elegant I should have bypassed the code that loads the cracktro, but it's not really an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
Just Chaos and Pockets now really. I'm also looking at titles from other developers for myself but Maverick seems to cover a few of those I want. Bitmap's games do seem to be the hardest to find despite how popular they were.

Last edited by BippyM; 04 December 2015 at 12:34.
AdSense AdSense  
Old 04 December 2015, 14:01   #22
amigoun

It may create confusion, but when the ADFs are properly renamed I think it is ok. These nocracktro ADFs are great for Mininig too, where you cannot use IPF.
Old 04 December 2015, 16:15   #23
ripley

Thanks I've tried both of those and they're perfect. I didn't think anyone would do those for me so it's appreciated. That's them all sorted now.

I'm going to look into using Action Replay for if I need to do other games at some point. I should be able to figure it out with a bit of playing I think.
Old 05 December 2015, 01:32   #24
BippyM
Global Moderator

All I did was nop out the branch to the cracktro in the bootblock. Was lucky that the games don't rely on the cracktro at all. It would have been a bit more complex if they did.
AdSense AdSense