English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 26 January 2017, 22:45   #61
kamelito
Zone Friend

Mike Dailly might still have the source code of Gore so I won'tbet anything here
Kamelito
Old 27 January 2017, 14:15   #62
Vollldo

Gore is not finished at all and it will never be (to have an unfinished source code doesn't mean anything, it would require full time work to make it a game), i can bet eveything i have on this fact lol even if it would be absolutly awesome if i get wrong.

Babylonian twins won't be released except if they still have a part of their hearts belonging to Amiga. They used the Amiga demo to buzz and promote the smartphone version. They never had the intention to release the Amuga game.

Old 27 January 2017, 16:43   #63
kamelito
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vollldo View Post
Gore is not finished at all and it will never be (to have an unfinished source code doesn't mean anything, it would require full time work to make it a game), i can bet eveything i have on this fact lol even if it would be absolutly awesome if i get wrong.

Babylonian twins won't be released except if they still have a part of their hearts belonging to Amiga. They used the Amiga demo to buzz and promote the smartphone version. They never had the intention to release the Amuga game.
You wrote "... a working demo of Gore..." so...
Kamelito
Old 28 January 2017, 19:38   #64
Vollldo

Quote:
You wrote "... a working demo of Gore..." so...
There is no working demo of this game anywhere. Even a working demo would require an mount of time that the original developpers won't never take. It's a fantasy lol. Like a finished working version of Babylonian Twins. This will never happen, since it should have ALREADY happened. They used the buzz to sell the smartphone version, they NEVER had, at any moment, the intention of releasing it on Amiga. Kinda obvious they lied nah ?

Old 20 October 2017, 13:45   #65
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Then I guess when they said they would release it five years ago, shouldn't hold them to that?

Put simply, we are the customers, if they expect or want us to pay for it, I think its a rather important part of the whole seller/buyer relationship to not piss off your PAYING customers.

If you're happy they are dicking people around, then thats fine,just don't expect much sympathy when you're still waiting another five years for the games release.
Oddly prophetic......sadly