English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Amiga Forever

Old 19 January 2015, 22:54   #1
Der_Richter

Actual settings

Received a copy of AF2014 from a friend, and i used it mostly for transfer software. But now i am trying to build a box for another friend at work, to use for emulation and i was going to include my AF-license with it as i don't use it.

I have only ever run WinUAE for emulation, since early versions, never AF package.

Basically, i have installed it on the machine and tried some games. But the scrolling is horribly choppy on all titles, like it is on UAE when it doesn't sync to monitor. He intends to run it on a 50hz tv set so WinUAEs fullscreen low latency sync at 50 should be great.

But i can not for the life of me figure out how you get this setting in AF2014? All i can find are some global settings menu, that does not include VSync...

Also, i don't care for Fellow and want to set it to use UAE only. Is this possible?

So, how can i reach the regular emu settings in AF2014 launcher menu and set them globally and is it possible to select what emu and settings to use yourself?