English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 30 July 2014, 05:41   #1
Bilbo_Baggins

Found -> Road Raider/Motor Massacre: Did you play this game?

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for an Amiga game where the game was set in an time where the earth had (for lack of a better word) Walkers (similar to the TV show The Living Dead) and you had to explore or hunt for food, in multiple abandoned buildings but all the while you had to avoid being touched,infected by the walkers (you could shoot them but the noise would attract more).

The buildings would contain ammunition,car parts and armor for your vehicle. You could only repair your vehicle at a gas station in which they only accepted food, and you could trade the food for gasoline, repairs to your car, upgraded armor,weapon systems for your vehicle or more powerful guns.

All the while in order to progress to the next level you had to enter an arena to compete in a demolition derby, defeat the arena boss, while avoiding booby traps, opening and closing trap doors and trying not to speed to avoid falling to your death.

Does anybody recognize this game or can they provide me with a screen shot of the game? *** I found the game*** the name is Road Raider!

Last edited by Bilbo_Baggins; 30 July 2014 at 05:59. Reason: I found the game

Old 16 September 2014, 16:32   #2
BaldMonk

I was gonna Say Motor Massacre... Turns out it's the same game, different name.