English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 20 November 2006, 19:13   #1
Peter
Still an Amiga user

Help - I need these games!

I recently downloaded cracked copies of both "Future Wars" and "Operation Stealth" by delphine... both games seem quite good but I cant install them to my hard drive via the WHDload installs - neither will run, I'm assuming that the installs require the original disks to run properly...

Does anyone have "not cracked" versions that could be put up in the zone or maybe the whole WHDload installed versions ?

I'd be grateful...

Were these games any good?
Can anyone reccommend a decent point n' click other than the obvious ones... be interested to hear your views, Peter
Old 20 November 2006, 19:29   #2
rsn8887

OMG: Future Wars is one of the best IMO! Pixel perfect graphics and animation. Awesome story. Distinct comic book feel. Puzzles rely quite a bit on pixel hunting though, but it is damn fun with graphics that perfect. Just as you would expect from the makers of another world and flashback!

Operation stealth - I don't like it that much personally. Graphics are just not that perfect anymore in that one.

Maybe they are both installable by themselves without whdload? Check the disk content of first and last disc in wb. Maybe there's an installer on there somewhere.
Old 20 November 2006, 20:51   #3
DamienD
Banned

Hey Peter,

FutureWarsWHD32.lzx and OperationStealthWHD2.lzx from KG's WHDLoad packs are now In The Zone! for you

I think they're the latest slaves (well, the latest from the packs that I have)...

Thanks must go to the WHDLoad authors and KG for their continued efforts
Old 20 November 2006, 20:59   #4
Peter
Still an Amiga user

THANK YOU!!!

Hey really thanks - I am really looking forward to playing these two...

Peter

Where do I get the WHDLOAD Packs...?
Old 20 November 2006, 22:34   #5
DamienD
Banned

http://amiga.magix.name/index.php

and

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=26530 (once KG gets everything sorted)
Old 20 November 2006, 22:56   #6
Frog

I like those 2 games even if sometimes there's some "1 pixel stuff" to find

Loom is nice too... i got some problem to appreciate the game at start but after some time i finally think it's definitively an excellent point'n'click.

Talking about Lucas game, "The Dig" (not on amiga except using ScummVM) is also a really interesting point'n'click.