English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > Collections

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 19 June 2019, 22:44   #1
plasmatron
Zone Friend
plasmatron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 43
Posts: 956
Sega Genesis - BBS Scene Collection

Upped it to the ftp:
ftp://grandis.nu/~Uploads/plasmatron/

Feel free to move anywhere else.

This collection is not suitable for most emulators!
These files are the original uploads from the boards as how they got uploaded.
If I remember right there are some or one emulator that can run these files
but I can`t remember so please find out for yourself.

Maybe someone can do a more contemporary ROM files for preservation
and more connvenient use?

Next time I will up a SNES set of BBS original ups.

NJOY
plasmatron is offline  
Old 19 June 2019, 23:03   #2
jarre
Registered User

jarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Deventer - Netherlands
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatron View Post
Upped it to the ftp:
ftp://grandis.nu/~Uploads/plasmatron/

Feel free to move anywhere else.

This collection is not suitable for most emulators!
These files are the original uploads from the boards as how they got uploaded.
If I remember right there are some or one emulator that can run these files
but I can`t remember so please find out for yourself.

Maybe someone can do a more contemporary ROM files for preservation
and more connvenient use?

Next time I will up a SNES set of BBS original ups.

NJOY
They all Works in the Standard emulators, like fusion and gens, only a few megademos need another more accurate emulator, so i don 't know if you tried the roms, but it seems not, please don't spread things before tested it your self....99.9% is for every emulator....and even Works on the backup units.....

Last edited by jarre; 19 June 2019 at 23:34.
jarre is offline  
Old 19 June 2019, 23:10   #3
plasmatron
Zone Friend
plasmatron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 43
Posts: 956
M8 this is just a collection that was on UG many many moons ago
and I just filled a request.
If you have the time to test em, GO FOR IT
plasmatron is offline  
Old 19 June 2019, 23:27   #4
zodiac
Registered User

 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 21
Thanks Plasmatron! I’ve been looking for SNES and MD scene archives for a long time.
zodiac is offline  
Old 19 June 2019, 23:39   #5
jarre
Registered User

jarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Deventer - Netherlands
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatron View Post
M8 this is just a collection that was on UG many many moons ago
and I just filled a request.
If you have the time to test em, GO FOR IT
Will do
jarre is offline  
Old 20 June 2019, 22:50   #6
plasmatron
Zone Friend
plasmatron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 43
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiac View Post
Thanks Plasmatron! I’ve been looking for SNES and MD scene archives for a long time.
njoy m8!
Will do the SNES collection this weekend.
plasmatron is offline  
Old 20 June 2019, 23:01   #7
KONEY
Vampire 2 Amiga Musician

KONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Venice - Italy
Posts: 388
Oh yes, and snes please. What credentials shall I use to enter the download?
KONEY is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sega Megadrive Scene Collection jarre Collections 47 18 June 2019 19:37
JAVA on Sega Genesis Akira Coders. Language 1 23 November 2015 20:55
console (snes-genesis) BBS archives dlfrsilver request.Old Rare Games 5 26 August 2013 10:27
Sega Genesis: Honey Bee SG-18 end SG-6 Dexther support.Hardware 2 22 September 2008 20:58
Pier Solar - A new Sega Genesis RPG Retro-Nerd Retrogaming General Discussion 15 07 September 2008 11:53

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.09651 seconds with 14 queries