English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Amiga Magazine Rack > AMR contributions

Old 16 September 2008, 13:34   #21
Leffmann

Those are some nice scans I remember that demo school. DMz and SHN back in the days with programming tutorials were awesome, and articles about that kind of low level programming today would be considered arcane by some.

I think I recognize your name now as well. There was a picture in one the DMz image competitions with your name on it; a raytraced image of a turquoise safe box with bars and a red heart locked inside. At that time I was fiddling with Real 3D and Imagine on a barely expanded A500 which was nowhere enough to do the same images, and I remember at that time I was amazed by its quality. Do you still have the picture?
Old 16 September 2008, 13:38   #22
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon View Post
Just bought 4 issues of SHN from 1991-1992 \o/

Scanned 4 pages from Issue 4 1991 - part 5 of my 'assembler demo school', it was 64 pages. I seem to recall the page count varied, but was always in the even 8s, ie. 64, 72, 56 pages.
Great quality scans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon View Post
It has an interview with MÃ¥rten aka Celebrandil. But that didn't surprise me. What surprised me was the ambitious review of AsmOne with a lot of facts I have since forgotten, like lines/minute etc
To keep you busy you should translate that interview with Celebrandil