English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 14 May 2017, 13:46   #1
amiga_Forever
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Configuration files

When creating/saving specificaly the "A500" from the GUI (2.8.3) on MacOS Sierra, its the only config when using textedit to open, it lacks the amiga_model line..

Where all other configs have them..

This proves fact because when u next open FS-UAE, and select a different config, then change ack to the A500 model, it does not update model.

After adding amiga_model = A500 line myself, and saved, it does not work.. do i have to add /1.3 or something after ? like the others as far as i can see that is only possible because i chaged from default.... 512k on A500 IS default so should not be needed, right?

Am i doing something wrong ? I also tried the "freezer_cartridge" and "modifier_key = key_pageup" as I prefer pressing the "up" arrow key to freeze Action replay, but this doesn't work either.

The AR rom is in FS-UAE/Kickstarts directory and is:
Action Replay Mk III v3.17.rom

I got it working in the past, but i forget how exactly.
Old 14 May 2017, 16:07   #2
jbl007

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiga_Forever View Post
When creating/saving specificaly the "A500" from the GUI (2.8.3) on MacOS Sierra, its the only config when using textedit to open, it lacks the amiga_model line..
This is most likely because A500 is the default model, so it doesn't need to be included in the config file.

Quote:
This proves fact because when u next open FS-UAE, and select a different config, then change ack to the A500 model, it does not update model.
This sound like a bug.

Quote:
I also tried the "freezer_cartridge" and "modifier_key = key_pageup" as I prefer pressing the "up" arrow key to freeze Action replay, but this doesn't work either.
freezer_cartridge = action-replay-3
plus
keyboard_key_pageup = action_activate_cartridge
should do it if you have the correct A.R rom in the Kickstarts dir.