English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 23 February 2009, 05:18   #1
julnik

Question Forgot the game name/link

I think it's a simulation game. There are 2 games I know in this site [which i forgot]. One is train simulator and elevator simulator [not sure]. You will see a control thingy where you can open the light, make the people go to the next room, etc. When the elevator is open, the people will go inside and the elevator will move till the exit [while they are going to the exit, there is some lights or ads that are showing up like they are watching]. The people are just small :/

Old 23 February 2009, 08:47   #2
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Hi julnik and welcome to EAB
There are some train simulations on the Amiga, so you should have a look here : http://hol.abime.net/hol_search.php?N_ref_category=27
Never heard about an elevator simulation though. Are you sure these were Amiga games?
Old 24 February 2009, 22:16   #3
PowerPie5000
Miggy Ate My Hamster!

A-train and railroad tycoon are the only ones that come to mind I tried them a couple of times but got nowhere

As far as sims go i think themepark was about as hardcore as it got with me.... everything else went over my head

I never even remember buying any train sims but still end up with them amongst other things i don't remember getting? strange how things just appear in your collection