English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 21 January 2024, 09:56   #1
PopoCop

Breed 96

I have two questions about Breed 96.
1. From what I have gathered, the game has two modes: playing subsequent scenarios and "full" game. While scenarios have a specific goal to achieve, what is the goal of this "full" game? Eliminating all opponents?
2. Once a colony is established on another planet, it becomes the new home planet. You have to build a base from scratch, make inventions, etc. Is there any access to the previous home planet, because I couldn't find it? If not, is the former colony already self-sufficient and does not require supervision (i.e. no expansion, no monitoring of unemployment, crime, etc.)?
I couldn't find answers to these questions in the game documentation.
Old 21 January 2024, 13:10   #2
daxb

Playing scenarios means you start with scenario1 to scenario13 (or more if you add some). The "Play game" button is a single game if I remember right (might be wrong/different). The goal? Hmm... just try it.

You start a game on one planet and this is always your home planet if I remember right. If you built the planet once you are done. Other planets can only be conquered. If conquered they are self-sufficient but there is a "send money home" button.
Old 28 January 2024, 11:54   #3
PopoCop

I finished the game today and I can answer my own questions.
Ad 1. The goal of the full game is to eliminate opponents by capturing all planets and moons.
Ad 2. After selecting a new home planet, there is no access to the previous one (it cannot be expanded, nothing can be produced, etc.). The previous home planet, or more precisely the colony established on it, now functions independently.
Old 08 February 2024, 07:36   #4
ADz
A mighty pirate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopoCop View Post
I have two questions about Breed 96.
1. From what I have gathered, the game has two modes: playing subsequent scenarios and "full" game. While scenarios have a specific goal to achieve, what is the goal of this "full" game? Eliminating all opponents?
2. Once a colony is established on another planet, it becomes the new home planet. You have to build a base from scratch, make inventions, etc. Is there any access to the previous home planet, because I couldn't find it? If not, is the former colony already self-sufficient and does not require supervision (i.e. no expansion, no monitoring of unemployment, crime, etc.)?
I couldn't find answers to these questions in the game documentation.

Did you experience same bugs as me, Exiting to WB and Drone not controllable properly?
Old 08 February 2024, 09:06   #5
PopoCop

Yes, I experienced quitting to WB few times but don't remember any problems with drone.