English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 31 October 2002, 21:02   #1
Bernd

Amiga Fun / Amigo + Bavarian National Library

This is no direct games request, but is there anyone who has access to the Bavarian National Library in Munich? I browsed a big Bavarian library catalogue and found out that they have about 40 issues of these fine disk mags:
http://www-opac.bib-bvb.de/cgi-bin/b...Computec-Verl.

Probably there is some rare stuff on the earlier issues. Perhaps I can get it by interlibrary loan (will have to inquire if this is possible and how much it does cost), if there is nobody with access.

I also encourage users from any countries to browse online library catalogues for Amiga related stuff (e.g. disk mags and educational titles). Perhaps some interesting stuff can be discovered!!!
Old 31 October 2002, 22:16   #2
Kodoichi
Banned

Location: I'm the smiling face on your TV, I exploit you still you love me
Didn't know that the databases of libraries even include diskmags O.o

I have some Amiga Fun/Amigo! diskmags, hope they will be included in the next Tosec dats…
Old 09 November 2002, 12:06   #3
Bernd

Quote:
Didn't know that the databases of libraries even include diskmags O.o
I also did not expect this. Just enter "Amiga" in the libraries search engines and you will get tons of interesting mags and books if you are lucky.

Quote:
I have some Amiga Fun/Amigo! diskmags, hope they will be included in the next Tosec dats…
I too already own some original disks and most of the stuff as cracked versions, but I am sure not everything has been discovered so far. For instance an Amiga version of "Kangarudy" could be on one of the very first issues...
Old 09 November 2002, 12:46   #4
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Quote:
Originally posted by Bernd
I too already own some original disks and most of the stuff as cracked versions, but I am sure not everything has been discovered so far. For instance an Amiga version of "Kangarudy" could be on one of the very first issues...
:eek !!!!!