English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Nostalgia & memories

Old 03 August 2016, 06:36   #1
TroyWilkins

Amiga team

I'm working on a project regarding the Amiga, and am having difficulty finding all the names of the people who were involved, beyond those who are well known, such as RJ Mical, Carl Sassenrath and Jay Miner.

If anyone could help, that would be very much appreciated. I'd particularly like all the names of the "53" people that had their signatures within the original Amiga case.

And yes, I know not all those people stayed with Commodore, in fact I believe most of them left, so I'm also after the names of all the other people who worked on the Amiga after that, and what years they were there, what models they worked on, that sort of thing.

Thanks in advance my friends!

Troy.
Old 03 August 2016, 07:05   #2
Daff
Zone Friend

http://obligement.free.fr/articles/s..._amiga1000.php
Old 03 August 2016, 07:10   #3
TroyWilkins

Fantastic, thank you! That's a great help!

Also, if anyone has any promotional material, I'd really appreciate that too.
Old 03 August 2016, 18:14   #4
ajk

Commodore guys:

[ Show youtube player ]

(9:52)
Old 04 August 2016, 01:45   #5
TroyWilkins

Ahh yes, I've subscribed to 'The Guru Meditation' on YouTube, and have commented on a few of their videos. Thank you for reminding me of that video, that moment when he realises the designer of the A4K was there was certainly an interesting one to watch, not sure I would have wanted to be him at that point, but it appears that like most of the Amiga people, he's not scary, at least, not these days.

The reason I'm trying to collect as much info as I can is that I want to build a web site dedicated to the Amiga - who designed what, what models there were, tech info, links to other good sites (such as http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.com). Kind of an Amiga museum, where those who brought us the machines we know and love can get credit for their work, and a one stop shop, so to speak, for people who want to learn about the Amiga. I've seen sites like it for the Apple Macintosh series, and would like to see something like it for the Amiga, and as I've been unable to find one, why not make it myself?