English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 03 July 2013, 22:08   #1
garet74

problems with kq6 and dotc2

hi friends,i have collected many of my favourite amiga games but there are two of them that make opposition to my project of perfect working...i have installed winuaex v21 in my xbox,downloaded the whdload pack for kq6 and created the hdf image that works very fine with preload and nocache if i start it from workbench 3.1 lite that i have mounted in a file ,system .hdf,if i start with this configuration i can't benefit of the save state load state utility because the save state created crash the xbox,and that it's normal..my problem occur when i star the game with _whdload.hdf..my problem is that the screen comes black and return at intermittence like the reading of the disk..using in my workbench i solved that noisy adding nocache at the kq6 icon but why it doesn't work with _whdload.hdf?
My second problem is with dotc2 ,every configuration i have proved i have with results a black screen with the mouse pointer in red that i can moove buti can't do nohing..please,any help were many appreciated