English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 14 April 2018, 14:26   #61
plasmab

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothers View Post
Not worth the risk in my opinion.
Indeed. To those who insist the demand is there I invite you to invest your own money to make the products happen. If you are not willing to do that then you do not have much cause to complain about there being no new products.
AdSense AdSense  
Old 14 April 2018, 14:55   #62
MigaTech
Only Amiga !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmab View Post
Indeed. To those who insist the demand is there I invite you to invest your own money to make the products happen. If you are not willing to do that then you do not have much cause to complain about there being no new products.
I did want to invest in your product! Yet when I informed you of the "Fire Storm Project" , you turned me down flat! OK, so there was no obligation on your part, you are entitled to decide what you like. Only you just didn't seem interested at all.

You know your stuff and clearly all that is involved in development and sales, this is more than most do. Which incidentally, is another reason why I needed you for the Fire Storm Project, not just your designs.

If you want my honest opinion, I think you deserve something more than you have got from your TF series. You worked hard and have given so much, to so many. Going down in Amiga history maybe all the praise you need! Yet if there was just a slight chance of making something more from it, wouldn't you want to be involved?
Old 14 April 2018, 17:03   #63
plasmab

Quote:
Originally Posted by MigaTech View Post
I did want to invest in your product! Yet when I informed you of the "Fire Storm Project" , you turned me down flat! OK, so there was no obligation on your part, you are entitled to decide what you like. Only you just didn't seem interested at all.

You know your stuff and clearly all that is involved in development and sales, this is more than most do. Which incidentally, is another reason why I needed you for the Fire Storm Project, not just your designs.

If you want my honest opinion, I think you deserve something more than you have got from your TF series. You worked hard and have given so much, to so many. Going down in Amiga history maybe all the praise you need! Yet if there was just a slight chance of making something more from it, wouldn't you want to be involved?
Urm. I am really the wrong person to approach for this. This is my hobby. I am honestly not good enough at it to make real money out of it. I do not do requests because i think it gets peoples hopes up. Similarly I dont do patreon etc because then there is a pressure to deliver. I think that that pressure would kill the passion and I'd probably stop doing anything at all.
Old 14 April 2018, 18:09   #64
MigaTech
Only Amiga !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmab View Post
Urm. I am really the wrong person to approach for this. This is my hobby. I am honestly not good enough at it to make real money out of it. I do not do requests because i think it gets peoples hopes up. Similarly I dont do patreon etc because then there is a pressure to deliver. I think that that pressure would kill the passion and I'd probably stop doing anything at all.
That's a better explanation than last time I asked you!

Anyways, I fully understand where you are coming from on this, so thanks for explaining.

Last edited by MigaTech; 14 April 2018 at 19:53.
AdSense AdSense