FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa_november View Post
so uh
Hmmmm.

We go on what we are told.
If the manufacturer decides to delay it, we cant be held responcible.
Old 11 December 2010, 19:32   #702
Amigaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOL View Post
Hmmmm.

We go on what we are told.
If the manufacturer decides to delay it, we cant be held responcible.
Not to worry, We know that Jens and co have been very hard at work on other very worthwhile products. I am looking forward to the new version myself, but since I have spent so much money already, I couldn't afford it till the new year anyway. Still.. looking forward to my A600 and A1200 ACAs.

I will certainly be in the queue for the new Indivision 1200 too. The spec does look nice. Good work Jens and Oliver.. and anyone else involved.
Old 26 December 2010, 09:15   #703
Rixa

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabfists View Post
I am seeing the same thing here when testing on my A1200 with a Dell 2001FP monitor. The monitor selects 640x480 @ 60Hz and the image does not fit on the screen. Works great in WinUAE though.
Same here on a Samsung P2270HD that I got me recently. I'm not sure but I think it might still be outputting 50Hz despite the display saying 60Hz, as scrolling seems smoother than if I select 60Hz from the Indivision (which displays fine). I wonder if this could somehow be helped from the indivision end, as it seems to be an issue affecting a range of display devices.
Old 26 December 2010, 13:52   #704
wXR

@NovaCoder: So there will be another run of these things then? I was so worried that I had missed out :-) When are they due?
Old 26 December 2010, 18:12   #705
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by wXR View Post
@NovaCoder: So there will be another run of these things then? I was so worried that I had missed out :-) When are they due?
When they are manufactured, hopefully Q2 2011.
Obviously we will know for definate, once Individual computers announces it.
Old 07 September 2011, 20:39   #706
Schoenfeld
electricky.

black screen on soft reset fixed

Hi everyone,

and sorry for digging this out. There have been reports of sporadic failure of Indivision AGA when a soft-reset is done with a B1260 card - the VGA screen would show a black screen, which can be worked around by resetting the machine manually (CTRL-Amiga-Amiga).

I worked together with Toni Wilen on a fix, because he was the only one who could actually reproduce the problem reliably. The fix is a CPLD update that can only be applied "in the factory". Since it's not fixing a bug in the flickerfixer, but it's working around an error in the accelerator, the fix is not free. I therefore only recommend it to those who actually have the problem _and_ cannot live with the workaround of hitting reset when it happens.

Cost for the update is 20,- EUR including tax and shipment back within all Europe. Please contact me through eMail or the contact form, but not through PM in this forum, before you send your flickerfixer to me. If you're outside Europe, please contact me with information on where you are, so I can find the best shipping method.

Jens
Old 15 October 2016, 13:12   #707
trixster
Guru Meditating

Big thread bump.

Why does playing a PAL game initialise an 800x600 screenmode? Surely it should initialise a 640x512 screenmode?

Playing an NTSC game correctly initialises a 640x480 screenmode so i cant understand why PAL will not open a 640x512 one, unless Indivision AGA is incapable of this?

Secondly, why is there no option to resize the screenmodes in the config tool? i can move the screen around using the Screen Position arrows but I cannot stretch or squash the x or y axis to fit the monitor.
Old 18 October 2016, 20:13   #708
Schoenfeld
electricky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixster View Post
Why does playing a PAL game initialise an 800x600 screenmode? Surely it should initialise a 640x512 screenmode?

Playing an NTSC game correctly initialises a 640x480 screenmode so i cant understand why PAL will not open a 640x512 one, unless Indivision AGA is incapable of this?
PAL has 625 lines, so the 640x512 screenmode would cut off visible gfx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixster View Post
Secondly, why is there no option to resize the screenmodes in the config tool? i can move the screen around using the Screen Position arrows but I cannot stretch or squash the x or y axis to fit the monitor.
It's a flickerfixer, not a scaler.

Jens
Old 18 October 2016, 22:43   #709
trixster
Guru Meditating

I see, thanks for the explanations.