English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Amiga Magazine Rack > AMR suggestions and feedback

Old 29 December 2007, 05:21   #1
jrtolson

Amiga Magazine Art Gallery Page Scans

i only ask for this because it seems that a) u have all the amiga magazines, and b) i thought i had all of them lol.... in the past i have had few of my pictures published in the art galleries of cu amiga and amiga format between 1995 and 1998. in 98 my amiga hard drive died and i lost all my original pictures and animation, (i was upset at the time), i have found all my cu amiga magazines.. i have all of them from 1994 till end of publication in 98.. now i thought i had all of amiga format too but i don't and i wanted to recreate a picure in lightwave, i can't remeber for the life of me whcih issue but i been thru all the magazines i have and it not in any of them. . but i did have it... bah lol.... just a suggestion but is it at all possible to scan the gallery pages of the magazines?. . . .

Old 02 January 2008, 21:11   #2
Galaxy

We may add them at some point - but my access to a scanner is fairly limited at the moment.