English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Demos

Old 08 December 2012, 22:40   #1
abiggerboat

Looking for music demo, came on 2 or 3 disks, samples from robocop, blackadder..

Hi,

Ive been looking for the adf images of a demo I had years ago for amiga

It came on 2 or 3 (I think 3) disks, and featured a silhouette of a dancing woman spaceballs style (but not spaceballs!) which I think was above where you chose the song to play.

The songs were great, took a while to load because they were full of samples. You'd select one and they would load individually before playing.

Samples I remember were from robocop (put down your weapon!), blackadder (I have a cunning plan!) and there was more but I don't recall.

It was basically a 90s dance style music demo, and was the best music demo I ever saw.

Does anyone know what it was called or where I could find it? It might have a name like 'music mega demo' or something like that, but if I search for those terms I don't find anything.

Anyone remember this?

Old 08 December 2012, 22:42   #2
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Probably Amazing Tunes II by Share and Enjoy.
Old 08 December 2012, 22:44   #3
abiggerboat

Fantastic thanks! I knew this one had to be out there, I thought it was great all those years ago. I'll see if I still think so in a moment!

thanks!