English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 28 August 2003, 20:54   #1
Belial

Parallel Port Joystick Emulation

Greetings,
does anyone know how to use the emulation of the parallel port joysticks? I can't get it to work. Joysticktest from aminet doesn't respond to anyother keys than the emulated fire buttons of both joysticks in the parallel port, so does Dynablaster. I think that there is some bug in the emulation. Can anyone check this please? I hope I made my problem clear, but here's again what I do: I turn off the compatibility mode in the input tab and select for example keyboard. Next thing I try is to remap key 1 (or any other) to parallel joy left. Any help would be appreciated...

Edit: Well, it seems to work fine till 0822r7 apart from the fire buttons being swapped (3rd player's button is actually the one of the 4th player and the other way round). In r8 and r9 respectively the fire buttons seem to be fixed but none of the directions work.

Last edited by Belial; 29 August 2003 at 15:49.