Originally posted by fisken uno
I'm the biggest Amiga SUCKER.
Then I must be the Biggest Amiga Pervert
Old 31 August 2003, 15:06   #62
Antiriad
The Sacred Armour Of

Quote:
Anti, if you'd read the entire thread you'd know that Dastardly based the thread on the top posters of EAB. Apparently Burseg is still among them. And he's gotten votes to
Yes and he is famed for continuing to explicitly troll here after leaving in an unpleasant manner...

And since this all occured before you joined you wouldnt know anything about it...
Old 31 August 2003, 19:19   #63
fisken uno
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally posted by Antiriad
And since this all occured before you joined you wouldnt know anything about it...
Partly true partly not. Long before I actually registered as a member of this board, I used to check it every now and then for good advices. And I recall seeing some of Bursegs behaviour, and his avatars. But don't take it as I'm defending him, I've already discussed this with Twist and I agree that he seems to have a somewhat twisted view of things. However I'm not happy about chopping down on people who are banned and can't defend themselves... I didn't know about him "trolling" though.

Let's not talk any more about him.
Old 31 August 2003, 19:26   #64
BippyM
Global Moderator

I voted for Jmmijo cuz erm....

He's a good lad...

oh and he had erm... no votes
Old 01 September 2003, 16:01   #65
Antiriad
The Sacred Armour Of

Quote:
Partly true partly not. Long before I actually registered as a member of this board, I used to check it every now and then for good advices. And I recall seeing some of Bursegs behaviour, and his avatars. But don't take it as I'm defending him, I've already discussed this with Twist and I agree that he seems to have a somewhat twisted view of things. However I'm not happy about chopping down on people who are banned and can't defend themselves... I didn't know about him "trolling" though.

Let's not talk any more about him.
Fair enough! I shall also make an effort not to get my high horse on things round here
Old 01 September 2003, 16:29   #66
Themroc

Here comes the award to antiriad for his ultimate, pointless vendetta. Keep sucking you nazi bastard! We saw who is trolling here.

Burseg doesn't need to defend, prods if needed. This is not a flame war, go get fucked somewhere else.

Old 01 September 2003, 17:22   #67
fisken uno
Zone Friend

Look who's back... How long before this thread is closed?

Thanks for the unfriendly PM! But you should know that hitting me with yr baseball bat is pointless.
Old 01 September 2003, 17:49   #68
Dizzy
Pirate

Some nobrain never learns
Old 01 September 2003, 18:06   #69
jmmijo

Quote:
Originally posted by bippym
I voted for Jmmijo cuz erm....

He's a good lad...

oh and he had erm... no votes
Damn, I wanted to be the ultimate EAB nobody nutter, you just blew my chances of that
Old 01 September 2003, 18:18   #70
killergorilla
Lesser Talent

Quote:
Originally posted by jmmijo
Damn, I wanted to be the ultimate EAB nobody nutter, you just blew my chances of that
Too late!!

Somebody had to feel a little sympathy.

I would have voted for you if I was allowed 10 votes
Old 01 September 2003, 18:23   #71
jmmijo

Thanks Killer, but, I was one of those kids that seemed to have been left out of all kinds of things, i.e., being picked last for all the school sports things for instance. I'm used to being in last place, and hey I kinda like it now. Something to root for, somebody even less then the underdog, I'm not a nobody, how about a never will be and a never was
Old 01 September 2003, 18:30   #72
killergorilla
Lesser Talent

The reason you were always picked last at school is because you always run around with a GunBlade. If you put it down maybe someone will pick ya!
Old 01 September 2003, 18:33   #73
Dizzy
Pirate

EAB Member with the most steady avatar: jmmijo

I never seen another avatar from you Jimm
Old 01 September 2003, 19:14   #74
Themroc

Quote:
Look who's back... How long before this thread is closed?

Thanks for the unfriendly PM! But you should know that hitting me with yr baseball bat is pointless.
I don't think you know so much about me to expose this type of attitude. That was a VERY friendly PM. Paste it as you will. Your message shows that you're not mature enough to appreciate it. I was wrong assuming that we could have a civilized dialogue, but at least I tried. Now join the crowd and throw rocks at me, that's easier I guess. This place is still crowded by dicks, what a pity.

Old 01 September 2003, 20:44   #75
fisken uno
Zone Friend

Sigh...

I'm not going to throw any rocks at you, nor am I going to throw them on anybody else. I hope you don't get banned "again", because I really think you need another chance, but you need to CALM DOWN.

It's probably true that I know too few facts about the issue involving primarily you and Twist, but I have an idea about what's wrong. It's not a matter of different opinions, it's a glitch in the communication and I shall say I'm not at all surprised you two don't get along. Some time ago Twist sent me a heated PM because he felt I was defending your ass. At first I got very upset but I was more eager to discuss than to flame. And the next reply I got from Twist was definitely cooler. I don't know too much about Twist's political preferences but I understand they're not identical to my own, still I feel that he's entitled to have them. If we can respect each other there's a better possibility that he might actually agree with me and change - and he might have points that I haven't thought of. Or Antiriad. I've understood that his and my own opinions differ "slightly" but I don't call him a nazi because I don't believe he is one and it's not gonna do no good anyway. He'll probably just shut the door never to listen to me again. See, I don't think anybody are complete "dicks". It's just a matter of trying to understand them and respecting them. It does NOT mean you'll have to like them. But respect somebody ain't the same as licking their boots.

Further, I have discussed with Twist about the lack of 'freedom of speech' on this board, because when I got here I was shocked that threads got closed at the very instant that you mentioned the word americanization. But even though there will always be an implicit judgement of what is 'politically right' - which doesn't always fit MY definition - the reason for the totalitarian iron grip is for the sake of peace on the board. At least that's what I'd like to believe. Political issues tend to split people, just because there are a lot who won't accept that their own view might not be the only RIGHT one. It's often difficult to tell what is right and wrong, and if these arguments are held HERE those conversations will affect the ones discussing what most people in here are interested about; the Amiga.

I still do believe that I could understand and agree about many of your political opinions, I just feel that you're expressing them in a way that's disturbing people. You're burning for these things, I understand that, and your situation is probably different than mine. Try to think of the Amiga as the uniting force - not always free from these political issues - but fun. And don't forget that humour can often be a more efficient weapon against your enemies, than flames.

What can I say? I won't be forced to choose a side, I'd much rather see everyone in here show each other some respect. Give it a try.
Old 01 September 2003, 21:04   #76
CodyJarrett
Global Moderator

Thread closed.
Old 11 December 2004, 22:08   #77
Peanutuk

And here is me thinking 'nutter' meant 'mad man'. Oh, hold on.....

Oh, i didn't realise that the thread was closed