English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hosted Projects > project.Sprites

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02 July 2006, 04:31   #1
rootuid
 
Posts: n/a
Sensible soccer anyone?

Looking for sensible soccer rips. Couldn't find them using a search here or anywhere.
 
Old 02 July 2006, 20:11   #2
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

Hungry Horace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .
Age: 39
Posts: 2,513
really really really easy to rip the SWOS gfx direct from the gamefiles.... i think the CD32 ones are still iff format too!

if no one else already has them, i'll get the lot for you tomorrow when i'm less busy.
Hungry Horace is offline  
Old 02 July 2006, 21:36   #3
Joe Maroni
Moderator

Joe Maroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 40
Posts: 1,302
Send a message via MSN to Joe Maroni
just for all of them that request for some gfx...please send us savestates to rip the gfx for you....most of us didnĀ“t have the time to play the games...
Joe Maroni is offline  
Old 02 July 2006, 21:58   #4
wlcina
Registered User
wlcina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Czech republic
Posts: 568
where is your latest gfx ripper release ? x_to ?
wlcina is offline  
Old 03 July 2006, 02:10   #5
rootuid
 
Posts: n/a
Hooooo

Thanks Horrace. Looking forward !
 
Old 04 July 2006, 18:58   #6
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

Hungry Horace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .
Age: 39
Posts: 2,513
right....

i couldnt find my sensi cd32 disk, so here's all the gfx from SWOS 9697

they are in ILBM format, since i cant be bothered converting them until the palettes are fixed, which at the moment, they arent (having been converted from raw picture files) - all the converted files have greyscale palettes.

the correct palettes are included though in a few extra ILBM action-replay rips.

i even converted the .MAP files which you need if you want to try and edit the advertising banners on the game-screen... these are a right b*tch to change though! (although i doubt this is why you want the files)

www.djcresswell.com/amigashots/swosgrafs.zip

i will - in time - update this zip to included correct-colour GIF files.... apologies for not using PNG, its just not supported by the miggy gfx converter i use. (although raw interlaced pics are )

enjoy
Hungry Horace is offline  
Old 05 July 2006, 12:37   #7
rootuid
 
Posts: n/a
Thanks. I checked out the zip, the majority are greyscale
 
Old 06 July 2006, 02:10   #8
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

Hungry Horace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .
Age: 39
Posts: 2,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Horace

all the converted files have greyscale palettes.

the correct palettes are included though in a few extra ILBM action-replay rips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootuid
Thanks. I checked out the zip, the majority are greyscale
dont wanna state the obvious but...
Hungry Horace is offline  
Old 07 July 2006, 14:01   #9
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

Hungry Horace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .
Age: 39
Posts: 2,513
did you manage to sort this out then rootuid?

its only a matter of loading the pics in dpaint, then importing the palette from the right one of the pallete.iff files.

main reason i havent done it myself yet is because i havent had the time, since i want to convert them all to gifs too.
Hungry Horace is offline  
Old 07 July 2006, 15:21   #10
caffeinekid
Registered User
caffeinekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wakefield, UK
Age: 49
Posts: 72
Hope you don't mind but I have pointed someone from another board at this thread, as he is considering coding a Sensi Soccer style game. Bring it on.
caffeinekid is offline  
Old 04 February 2009, 10:04   #11
EreWeGo
Registered User
EreWeGo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tauranga/New Zealand
Posts: 202
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Horace View Post
right....

i couldnt find my sensi cd32 disk, so here's all the gfx from SWOS 9697

they are in ILBM format, since i cant be bothered converting them until the palettes are fixed, which at the moment, they arent (having been converted from raw picture files) - all the converted files have greyscale palettes.

the correct palettes are included though in a few extra ILBM action-replay rips.

i even converted the .MAP files which you need if you want to try and edit the advertising banners on the game-screen... these are a right b*tch to change though! (although i doubt this is why you want the files)

www.djcresswell.com/amigashots/swosgrafs.zip

i will - in time - update this zip to included correct-colour GIF files.... apologies for not using PNG, its just not supported by the miggy gfx converter i use. (although raw interlaced pics are )

enjoy
Sorry to bump a very old thread, but just wondering whether anyone still had the "swosgrafs.zip" file Horace mentioned, as the link is no longer working?
EreWeGo is offline  
Old 04 February 2009, 10:59   #12
Johan Walfridso
worm
Johan Walfridso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to Johan Walfridso
You can find some sprites at sprites.walen.se
Johan Walfridso is offline  
Old 04 February 2009, 11:17   #13
EreWeGo
Registered User
EreWeGo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tauranga/New Zealand
Posts: 202
Hey, thanks Johan! That's a nice collection, cheers for that!
EreWeGo is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Psycho's Soccer / Psycho Soccer confusion alkis21 HOL data problems 1 20 September 2011 21:30
PC WORLD calls sensible soccer the best soccer games of all times! pbareges Retrogaming General Discussion 11 28 June 2010 09:25
Sensible Soccer v1.1 fiath HOL data problems 8 29 December 2004 13:40
If you liked Sensible Soccer then... stainy Amiga scene 28 31 August 2002 06:16
Sensible soccer kemppe request.Old Rare Games 1 28 April 2002 02:25

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.07971 seconds with 13 queries