English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 19 May 2003, 08:58   #21
Unknown_K

Send a message via ICQ to Unknown_K
I wouldnt keep commenting on your posts if you would keep from putting your foot in your mouth every time you respond to my comments.

Practice what you preach or dont get on the soapbox to begin with.
AdSense AdSense  
Old 19 May 2003, 08:59   #22
Pyromania

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown_K
Im not praising anything, just stating facts most people here can see the difference. But I am not also calling a platform and an os satan and then on the other hand making a product that you hope people will buy and propogate their dependence on Windows based hardware. Saying you are trying to get out of the M$ platform in the future is no different then a crack dealer saying he wants to be a pharmasist down the road. Its what you do now that counts, and the crack dealer at least has the sense to keep his mouth shut about what he is doing.

I dont develope for microsoft, you do.
I dont ask people to use M$, I am all for freedom of choice. You are asking people to use M$ because you have a product thats needs the OS to run.

Basically your a hipocrit, calling M$ the devil but supporting the devil at the same time. The fact that you lower yourself to developing on a platform you despise and make such a fuss about proves nobody should listen to a dam thing you say. At least the Linux fanatics dont have windows loaded on there machines at home.
I develop anywhere there is a Video Toaster (Amiga, Windows, Joe BillyBob OS). That is what I do, I am a Video Toaster developer, bitch @ Newtek not me. They put the Video Toaster on Windows.
Old 19 May 2003, 09:01   #23
Pyromania

Quote:
I wouldnt keep commenting on your posts if you would keep from putting your foot in your mouth every time you respond to my comments.

Practice what you preach or dont get on the soapbox to begin with.
Blame Newtek not me, they PUT the Video Toaster on WINDOWS not me!
Old 19 May 2003, 09:01   #24
Unknown_K

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyromania
I develop anywhere their is a Video Toaster (Amiga, Windows, Joe BillyBob OS). That is what I do, I am a Video Toaster developer, bitch @ Newtek not me. They put the Video Toaster on Windows.
Newtek isnt coming to this board and crapping on the OS they make their product on, you are.
Old 19 May 2003, 09:02   #25
Pyromania

Quote:
Newtek isnt coming to this board and crapping on the OS they make their product on, you are.
Bill Gates is not coming on this board and kissing your ass the way you are kissing his.
Old 19 May 2003, 09:11   #26
Unknown_K

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyromania
Bill Gates is not coming on this board and kissing your ass the way you are kissing his.
Yup im kissing his ass by pointing out YOU are making him money and helping him keep his stanglehold on the OS world by supporting his OS.

Bill gates is too busy counting the money made from people who cant stand his product or his guts but still make a living for him and themselves developing for M$.

I havnt purchased an OS from gates since windows 95, win3.1 and dos, and dont buy prebuilt computer with the M$ tax. So basically he would not be too pleased with me (I am the kind of person he doesnt make money off of anymore), you on the other hand he would buy a beer.
Old 19 May 2003, 09:17   #27
Pyromania

Quote:
Yup im kissing his ass by pointing out YOU are making him money and helping him keep his stanglehold on the OS world by supporting his OS.

Bill gates is too busy counting the money made from people who cant stand his product or his guts but still make a living for him and themselves developing for M$.

I havnt purchased an OS from gates since windows 95, win3.1 and dos, and dont buy prebuilt computer with the M$ tax. So basically he would not be too pleased with me (I am the kind of person he doesnt make money off of anymore), you on the other hand he would buy a beer.
The Keeping the Dream alive thread was not directed @ you but you don't mind posting in it defending the M$ position and kissing the asses of each and every Microsoft employee, they appricate your unpaid support and loyality slave. Bill Gates does not buy any of his slaves a beer, he respects, is nice too and studys those that are against him.
Old 19 May 2003, 09:19   #28
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

OK, this is not productive, it's a bloody machine rumble and thus must be shut down. Sorry, boys.
AdSense AdSense