English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 28 July 2003, 05:09   #1
Shou

CD32 + SX-32 mk2 + t-zer0?

Anyone know if this combination works?

Old 28 July 2003, 19:00   #2
Akira

Well, the specs cover the minimal specifications for the game to run so it HSOULD.

But I have never tried a full version, only the demo one, on my A1200, and it dies. This demo is buggy shite that never works.

I'd say you can run it with that combo, but wait to hear from the more experienced p[eople
Old 29 July 2003, 00:03   #3
Shou

Quote:
Originally posted by Akira
Well, the specs cover the minimal specifications for the game to run so it HSOULD.

But I have never tried a full version, only the demo one, on my A1200, and it dies. This demo is buggy shite that never works.

I'd say you can run it with that combo, but wait to hear from the more experienced p[eople
Hey Akira

Eyetech also stated that their unit meets the minimum reqs but couldn't tell me if the game ran fine or not. Click Boom never answered my emails so I'm left wondering.

Old 29 July 2003, 10:13   #4
thomas

Wasn't there a demo of T0 somewhere ? Perhaps on Aminet ? Or on the Clickboom homepage ?
Old 29 July 2003, 21:48   #5
Akira

Quote:
Originally posted by thomas
Wasn't there a demo of T0 somewhere ? Perhaps on Aminet ? Or on the Clickboom homepage ?
As I said, this demo is RUBBISH and doesn't work properly, so it's not a good call to try the demo and decide if the game works or not. I might be able to upload this sometime in the future (it's not hosted at clickboom or anywhere else anymore) but I tell you it's a waste of time.

It just doesn't work. Tested by me and andreas, me on real hardware, andreas on lameulation. He was worried because he thought it was a lameulation issue but I confirmed that the thing doesn't even run in teh real hardware :P
Old 19 November 2006, 19:53   #6
Rochabian
The Big White Cat

If you test the game with WINUae and set RAM :2Mo Chip & 8Mo Fast (to simulate an SX32-Mk2), the game works.
But on real hardware ( so CD32+SX32Mk2 with 8Mo ), the game run but crash when loading the first level.......
For me it's a sound or memory problem because when the menu screen appears, there is no music, just SFX.........
Old 19 December 2006, 23:32   #7
Rochabian
The Big White Cat

I've tested the game on CD32+SX32+8Mo and it works (with HDinstall)
You just need to have a Workbench with not a lot of colourful icons to preserve chip ram or boot without startup to have more ram available

BTW, i can't play the soudtracks at all
I've launch the set up utility -> cd.device & unit 0 (i think it will normaly works)
But the console says when i start the game "CD-Rom Available No Audio Soundtrack"
I've tested a lot of CDFS (AsimCDFS,AmiCDFS,CacheCDFS) without results
I use the KillCD0 tool to kill the CD0 device at startup and mount CD1 with another CDFS but i doesn't work...
Does anyone have a solution to play CD Audio track for CD games

(I've patched T-Zer0 to v1.1 that normally fix the audio problem without result too.......)

Any idea is welcome