English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Game Factory

Old 19 November 2006, 07:42   #1
mrodfr

[Released] Eye Of The Beholder 1 & 2 docs and solve

hello,

I have reworked the docs found for eob1 on lsd and sprint disks and have made 1 guide for eob and 1 for the solution.

I would like to show you on this thread the result work and have your comments and suggestions.

If there is an interest, I will make the same for eob2. I have spent maybe 12 hours for this work with the great help of the amigaguide module of cubicIDE (some publicity

I don't want to spent much more hours on but you could:

- give me your point of view.
- if you kow some parts not on the guide, I could add them later (found on internet site or docs I don't know untill now).
- if the guide work on os2.0 or on UAE.
- If It's easy to use and you are happy with this work.
- spread on eob or separate on aminet.
- maybe some more pictures could be added.
- add some internet link about eob.

I just now wait your point of view time to add the work.
Attached Files
File Type: lha Eye1-docs-solution.lha (527.3 KB, 658 views)

Last edited by mrodfr; 30 December 2006 at 10:10.
Old 19 November 2006, 11:51   #2
CFou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrodfr
hello,

I have reworked the docs found for eob1 on lsd and sprint disks and have made 1 guide for eob and 1 for the solution.

I would like to show you on this thread the result work and have your comments and suggestions.

If there is an interest, I will make the same for eob2. I have spent maybe 12 hours for this work with the great help of the amigaguide module of cubicIDE (some publicity

I don't want to spent much more hours on but you could:

- give me your point of view.
- if you kow some parts not on the guide, I could add them later (found on internet site or docs I don't know untill now).
- if the guide work on os2.0 or on UAE.
- If It's easy to use and you are happy with this work.
- spread on eob or separate on aminet.
- maybe some more pictures could be added.
- add some internet link about eob.

I just now wait your point of view time to add the work.
great i will test it
Old 19 November 2006, 12:26   #3
CFou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFOU!
great i will test it
it's a great job

It will be interesting if your guides cought be translated in EOB1 supported multilanguages
Old 19 November 2006, 14:53   #4
mrodfr

Quote:
it's a great job

It will be interesting if your guides cought be translated in EOB1 supported multilanguages
sure but 200ko of txt to be translated is IMHO too much for a free project. hum, just to say I have made a big compil and add all on guides but translate all will be a verry long job.

BTW, if you are happy with my job, I'm happy too

maybe update if someone else have good ideas or txt part not allready on the guides.
Old 19 November 2006, 15:09   #5
Styx

Nice work indeed (didnt have time to read it all), did you include all the special quests? There is one on each level and they need not to be solved but are pretty usefull because you find hidden weapons and you also can identify them much earlier before level 12.

Edit: I t seems like you did not include them, I just took a quick look at level 6. Look at position 53. Its called the nest. If u put all kenku eggs u find in this level in this room a secret room open and you find a powerfull weapon.

If u like I can send all those special quests and some more hints I found out myself to include?
Old 19 November 2006, 16:13   #6
mrodfr

hello,

there is a special quest part on the solution guide. read all, maybe It's what you search or maybe you want to see the special quest added on the solution guide itself.

sure solution was one txt and special quest two other txt added on the solution guide with the simpliest method for me.

if you have interesting hints, you can add them here as an attachment for futur add on the guide. give txt file that just need cut'n'paste please.
Old 25 November 2006, 17:01   #7
mrodfr

hello,

on this site:

http://hipooniosamigasite.ath.cx/hip...ontent/?id=104

there is:

ftp://download@recordedamigagames.ath.cx/Docs/Eye of the Beholder Cluebook and Docs (19xx)(Skid Row).zip

I would like to see this disk in case I could update my work on the manual of eob but I cant download the file. if someone could put the file to the zone!, thanks in advance

if also possible to put on the zone! science 451 disk 5 and 7, I will be verry happy - or a method for downloading myself the diks I want with ibrowe (I'm a registered user of this site).
Old 02 December 2006, 14:41   #8
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France

Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
i have picked up the disk of eye the the beholder MRrodfr ^^ !

check the zone !
Old 02 December 2006, 18:06   #9
mrodfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfrsilver
i have picked up the disk of eye the the beholder MRrodfr ^^ !

check the zone !
thanks a lot for thinking about me, dlfrsilver

after posting my last message on this thread, I have contacted the next day hipoonios (member of eab also) on his site about this problem (last sunday).

hipoonios help me a lot last sunday (big thanks to him) and I can download with aweb files on his site with an amiga

That mean I have downloaded allready the skid row eab clue book and allready take a look inside. there is just 2 little part I could add on my eob1 docs and solve (taken to the skid row disk) maybe.

I have also downloaded science 5 and 7 on his site ( science 1 to 4 seemed definitely lost) and maybe later rygar and other one disks for making another docs disks to amigaguide and put them on aminet.

I would like to know if I release the docs standalone on aminet on inside the eob1 ???? I need the cfou! suggestion.
Old 03 December 2006, 10:36   #10
CFou!

Quote:
on aminet.

I would like to know if I release the docs standalone on aminet on inside the eob1 ???? I need the cfou! suggestion.
i can join it on futur aminet EOB1 AGA's package, but it can be interesting to can downnload it alone too...

next beta version of EOB1 (with automap) will contain your doc
Old 03 December 2006, 11:06   #11
mrodfr

Quote:
i can join it on futur aminet EOB1 AGA's package, but it can be interesting to can downnload it alone too...

next beta version of EOB1 (with automap) will contain your doc
I will release the eob1 doc on aminet and thanks for making my doc on EOB1.

I think I will made the same for eob2 during xmas.

ENG:thanks of being allways so kind
FRA:merci d'etre comme a chaque fois aussi gentil et sympa
Old 30 December 2006, 10:22   #12
mrodfr

hello,

As promised, now available is the docs for eye of the beholder2.

I have spent 1.5 days for reworking datas I have found for eob2. after, I have ordered eob2 look like the same as eob1 inside the guide and add pics from eob1 to eob2 (for the fun).

I have also made a eob2-sol.guide with the skid row maps and solve and add another kind of maps found on internet (more detailed, take a look !!!!!).

there is also a special .rar archive, mainly interesting for cfou!

eob2 have less datas available for his amigaguide docs than eob1 (just missing monster grab like on eob1 but It's not a neccessity, no special quest text available also because I can't search on pdf and convert to txt because I don't have a PC (Yes, It's true !!!!!!)

hope you also like this work and found it usefull. I will wait some days for feedback (mainly if all lonk work) and will put eob1 and 2 docs in amigaguide format on aminet (there is a.readme inside).

thanks to cfou! for his work on eob1 and 2 and happy new year !! ;-)
Attached Files
File Type: lha Eye2-docs-solution.lha (365.9 KB, 404 views)

Last edited by Marcuz; 03 January 2007 at 14:13.
Old 30 December 2006, 11:13   #13
CFou!

Quote:
hello,

As promised, now available is the docs for eye of the beholder2.

I have spent 1.5 days for reworking datas I have found for eob2. after, I have ordered eob2 look like the same as eob1 inside the guide and add pics from eob1 to eob2 (for the fun).

I have also made a eob2-sol.guide with the skid row maps and solve and add another kind of maps found on internet (more detailed, take a look !!!!!).

there is also a special .rar archive, mainly interesting for cfou!

eob2 have less datas available for his amigaguide docs than eob1 (just missing monster grab like on eob1 but It's not a neccessity, no special quest text available also because I can't search on pdf and convert to txt because I don't have a PC (Yes, It's true !!!!!!)

hope you also like this work and found it usefull. I will wait some days for feedback (mainly if all lonk work) and will put eob1 and 2 docs in amigaguide format on aminet (there is a.readme inside).

thanks to cfou! for his work on eob1 and 2 and happy new year !! ;-)
great job,i will include it in next EOB2 version..
Old 30 December 2006, 19:22   #14
mrodfr

hello

there is 2 kind of maps level. the second one is better detailed. there is also a .rar file for you in case interesting.
Old 31 December 2006, 12:19   #15
CFou!

Quote:
hello

there is 2 kind of maps level. the second one is better detailed. there is also a .rar file for you in case interesting.

i am interested to see it, can you send it to me?
Old 31 December 2006, 14:18   #16
mrodfr

on the eob2-sol.guide and at the end of the main page (other maps: amigaguide link) or inside the maps2 drawer (allready on the archive) are better maps level that maybe could help you to compare the actual automap of eob2.

eob2item.rar maybe or not help you at all. just check one second (allready on the archive).