English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 04 January 2009, 00:02   #1
yesoos

[Found: Apocalypse] game with heli, side view, first level was in the jungle

Hello in new year , i'm looking for a game with heli , as I remember there was side view like in platform games (here: right to left direction) , first level was in the jungle and special thing - big gun was shooting all the time till you destroy it , also your object was to rescue people. I don't remember more details.

Old 04 January 2009, 00:13   #2
lilalurl
Global Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to lilalurl
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesoos View Post
Hello in new year , i'm looking for a game with heli , as I remember there was side view like in platform games (here: right to left direction) , first level was in the jungle and special thing - big gun was shooting all the time till you destroy it , also your object was to rescue people. I don't remember more details.
Probably Apocalypse
Old 04 January 2009, 01:53   #3
yesoos

Yes , that's it, thanks!