English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 13 December 2011, 12:30   #1
ancalimon
Supernormal

DreamWeb AGA patched by the creators?

I remember reading somewhere that they patched DreamWeb AGA to include things such as rain outside (like the PC version), better speed and more music.

Does anyone have this patched version? I think you had the send the disks back to them to receive the patched version.
Old 15 January 2012, 21:56   #2
dex
Eat Electric Death

Hm, where did you read this? I recently bought 2 versions of the game, the Amiga one and the PC CD version, both did not include any patches or notes with any indications of updates or anything in the future. I would be very interested in that patched version, too Is there any patch on Aminet for it?
Old 15 January 2012, 23:24   #3
ancalimon
Supernormal

I don't remember where I read it but a google search gave me this:

[ Show youtube player ]

Quote:
@Lorfarius I agree, I remember the part when you have to assassinate that bloke while he's shagging that bird and thought OMG controversial, now days no one would bat an eyelid with the likes of GTA and such. I remember when I played my AGA version the game ran slow so I called the software developers Creative Reality and said that it ran slow and they said they was a patch for it and to send the game back to them but I couldn't be bothered. This is a gem of a game.

DLiberator78 1 year ago
Old 16 January 2012, 00:39   #4
dex
Eat Electric Death

Alright, it is not that unlikely that someone still has those disks floating around who is actually able to dump them. And if not on these boards, I don't know where else... You could also hunt down every copy on eBay ever for sale but that would be quite a bit "extreme" xD
Old 19 January 2017, 01:40   #5
ancalimon
Supernormal

Any news on this?