English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene

Old 18 September 2017, 18:21   #21
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Just refund this dude and get it over with, he can then get a new kit from somewhere else, and confirm/not confirm his A600 is to fault.
That was already offered. However not taken up.
Old 18 September 2017, 18:31   #22
Amiga1992

jazzyalba2108 if you are going to complain about the money just take the refund and buy somewhere else. I don't see why you are torturing one shop and yourself when they have offered you a way out. If you didn't like your experience with them, go somewhere else. Seems to me like they have been as helpful as they can be, going out of their way to try to troubleshoot your issue.

Chances are, though, your Amiga is fucked.
Old 24 September 2017, 17:56   #23
jazzyalba2108

hey guys, it occurred to me whilst looking up regarding 600 and WHDLOAD, somebody mentioned about mem config when prep/installing cf card. they mentioned the PCMCIA, so my question could that be the issue, seeing as I am having trouble with the CF CARD prep/formatting, have I not set up the mem config, which is causing the issue, what do you guys think, without swearing please! also, I asked about returning said item, which I haven't done as want to get this resolved and I also suggested sending my 600.
Old 25 September 2017, 09:56   #24
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyalba2108 View Post
hey guys, it occurred to me whilst looking up regarding 600 and WHDLOAD, somebody mentioned about mem config when prep/installing cf card. they mentioned the PCMCIA, so my question could that be the issue, seeing as I am having trouble with the CF CARD prep/formatting, have I not set up the mem config, which is causing the issue, what do you guys think, without swearing please! also, I asked about returning said item, which I haven't done as want to get this resolved and I also suggested sending my 600.
You need to remove the HDD and try using pcmcia card with bootdisk and workbench disk. I think your confusing two issues here. I think you will find you will have the same issue without HDD, so that would rule out HDD setup causing issues.