English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 29 December 2018, 00:55   #1
Dani Hermans

Where should I upload the cocobanana music? it's public domain now.

Yeah- That
Old 29 December 2018, 01:01   #2
nobody

Opengameart, I don't know if it's accepted in mod format. Or a zip or something
Old 29 December 2018, 01:12   #3
Dani Hermans

What license is to your liking?
Old 29 December 2018, 01:16   #4
nobody

cc by 3.0
Old 29 December 2018, 01:27   #5
Dani Hermans

Allowed file types: jpg jpeg png gif bmp svg xcf psd ai gz bz2 zip 7z tar tar.gz tar.bz2 blend mesh 3ds md2 md3 bsp obj x mid mp3 ogg flac wav flp xpm.

This is going to take longer than expected. Look. I'm done. Whoever wants it pm me and I'll send it to them with a disclaimer that it belongs to the amiga community or the eab forum or whatever you want its ownership directed to. I'm sick of this nonsense. Discuss and decide the details among yourselves if you're interested, which I obviously know are not. I'll check back later, or maybe I'll send it to a guy called crown who appartently emailed me recently about it. Have a nice day, night or whatever your time is.
Old 29 December 2018, 01:28   #6
kikems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Hermans View Post
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg png gif bmp svg xcf psd ai gz bz2 zip 7z tar tar.gz tar.bz2 blend mesh 3ds md2 md3 bsp obj x mid mp3 ogg flac wav flp xpm.

This is going to take longer than expected. Look. I'm done. Whoever wants it pm me and I'll send it to them with a disclaimer that it belongs to the amiga community or the eab forum or whatever you want its ownership directed to. I'm sick of this nonsense. Discuss and decide the details among yourselves if you're interested, which I obviously know are not. I'll check back later, or maybe I'll send it to a guy called crown who appartently emailed me recently about it. Have a nice day, night or whatever your time is.
Mod archive or Aminet can be a good place too.
Old 29 December 2018, 01:35   #7
hitchhikr

http://ftp.modland.com/
Old 29 December 2018, 01:37   #8
Hewitson

I wouldn't even bother. No interest in listening to music made by someone with your attitude.
Old 29 December 2018, 01:43   #9
saimon69
J.M.D - Bedroom Musician

I upload my mods on AMP under CC attribution when possible; read on the site about on how to add your name if not there already and how to upload in FTP
Amiga Music Preservation

And, btw, Crown is one of the admin of AMP
Old 29 December 2018, 01:58   #10
Dani Hermans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
I wouldn't even bother. No interest in listening to music made by someone with your attitude.
Ok then. That makes it even easier for me. Sorry if I have bothered anyone. Take care
Old 29 December 2018, 02:05   #11
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

I'm sorry that the project you were working on for so long and so hardly had to finish this way with a thread here.

It is a pity but of course I won't argue about the thread

Your music is very nice, so what a shame.
Old 29 December 2018, 02:20   #12
Dani Hermans

Let me get something straight here. I am not even angry about the "nice" comments. I couldn't care less, honestly. I can take criticism better than anyone because I'm constantly critizising myself xD But it's gotten to a point where it's become stupid. Like really really stupid beyond belief. Instead of trying to solve a problem it seems they rather bitch and blame each other on social media, forums, etc. I can do that too if that's what people seem to be into, but I get sick of it very quickly. It's just stupid, and a waste of time.
Old 29 December 2018, 02:32   #13
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Dani that's why I unsubscribed from the spanish youtube Amiga haters channel as they will only appreciate something you can make if you agree with their (two guys) opinions.

As you may know, destruction is easier than constructing. And as you can see, making some posts today can simply destroy the project in which you were working on for so many months.

I don't know, but if you just read the thread, it starts with a nice guy introducing himself and telling just the truth: that he lives in Venezuela and that he needs some money, he works hard in what he can... and he is expecting some inputs about coding. But the thing is that he only receives answers from.... you know -who doesn't have any idea about coding anything-, but that is posted inmediately with all of the knowledge about the story of those graphics from the guy who is posting and that had to have searched and found with plenty of time and interest before and mainly from his competitor's haters Amiga group that info.

Well, sorry to tell about that man. I just won't post anything else here.

But just to finish saying that I don't like a moderation telling about having some drinks while at the same time telling about closing a thread and asking for some balls to answer whatever while they are opening the bottle to celebrate something as it looks like.
Well, do you still find him impartial after reading his last posts?

Last edited by Retrofan; 29 December 2018 at 04:17.
Old 29 December 2018, 02:37   #14
Dani Hermans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
As you may know, destruction is easier than constructing.
The most truthful words I've read in a while.
Old 29 December 2018, 08:49   #15
nobody

One basic rule in life is to be civilized, we don't live in the jungle anymore. Given the condition of the world and Europe in particular (completely f*cked up) doesn't mean we are in the wild west shooting down gold miners then drink beers in the saloon sitting on the corpses lol
Old 29 December 2018, 09:59   #16
ptyerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
One basic rule in life is to be civilized, we don't live in the jungle anymore. Given the condition of the world and Europe in particular (completely f*cked up) doesn't mean we are in the wild west shooting down gold miners then drink beers in the saloon sitting on the corpses lol
Seems like it most of the time on here now.
It's like handbags at dawn with a load of screaming school girls!
Old 29 December 2018, 10:10   #17
nobody

There is a price to be paid for not being civilized. This is not just about moral, it's about how other people see you. Meaning your image is destroyed if you insist being a caveman.
Old 29 December 2018, 10:54   #18
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Hermans View Post
Where should I upload the cocobanana music? it's public domain now
Where you think it's a good place.
Or, what about aminet ? Lot of PD stuffs already
Old 29 December 2018, 12:05   #19
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
But just to finish saying that I don't like a moderation telling about having some drinks while at the same time telling about closing a thread and asking for some balls to answer whatever while they are opening the bottle to celebrate something as it looks like.
Well, do you still find him impartial after reading his last posts?
...and I don't appreciate being used as a scapegoat on social media when someone pulls his game and implies that it's EABs / my fault.

The truth came out in the wash though didn't it?

Amiten complained about not being able to give his side of the story; I gave him that chance and left the thread open way longer than I should have...

...but all he could do was send in his poor team mates to try and fend off the many questions / comments from people.

It's funny; I love that you are trying to make me out as the bad guy in all this

Do I have a past history of not delivering on promises / products, do I use EAB / other forums as a massive marketing tool for products I'm trying to sell or to gain more subscribers to a YouTube channel so that it becomes monetized etc?

I could go on but I think that's it from me; there's no point...
Old 29 December 2018, 12:51   #20
nobody

Amiten is a lamer he is the one to blame for all of this mess. He should come here and apologize too.