English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 09 November 2012, 09:18   #1
Mountaingod

uae_input.mouse_speed

...doesn't seem to have any effect when entered in the Launcher. I've tried in both the Configuration-specific and global custom settings: uae_input.mouse_speed = 500 mouse_speed = 500 (no uae_input) uae_input.mouse_speed = 1 mouse_speed = 1 But it doesn't seem to make any difference. I've tried saving the configuration and verified it's being written to Documents/FS-UAE/Configurations/ The output on the terminal from running fs-uae-launcher.py implies it's loading the setting, it just doesn't seem to make a difference. I've compiled from source on Ubuntu 12.04 . I'm trying to play Utopia but the mouse is too sensitive. Cheers
Old 09 November 2012, 21:24   #2
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Hi, the bad news is the documentation was wrong, uae_input.mouse_speed does not work, and never did (I thought I had tested it, but...)

The good news is that FS-UAE 2.1.3 is out now (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?p=849669), and you can use the new mouse_speed option . Try mouse_speed = 50. FS-UAE Launcher also has a GUI to change this option: Settings -> Input Settings.
Old 09 November 2012, 23:47   #3
Mountaingod

Perfect, the development release and new sensitivity option looks to be working great Thanks a lot for all your efforts