English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Amiga Magazine Rack > AMR contributions

Old 26 September 2011, 22:39   #1
recedent

Contributions - what do I do wrong?

Hi,

Ever since I first read about AMR I was eager to help it grow. And when I finally got my MorphOS machine to talk to my scanner (no need to turn the PC on, woot!) I was ready to contribute. It turned out that AMR is lacking a whole bunch of Polish "Amiga Magazyn" issues so I started scanning them. Well... Although quite time consuming, it seems to me that it's the easiest part really. After sending a dozen of e-mails, uploading my scans where possible (and even to HOL ftp) I still cannot see that issues on AMR. (OK, one issue got uploaded, but there are another three waiting for months now and it came to me that by the time I fill all the gaps all interested might be long dead)

OK, guys probably you have no time to maintain the site. But... Maybe it's not too complicated for me to do the needed work myself? Think about it.

Old 28 September 2011, 11:35   #2
Codetapper
2 contact me: email only!

Email sent!