English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.TOSEC (amiga only)

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01 November 2010, 19:52   #101
mai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federativnaya Respublika Germaniya
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr FLT].adf = Woody's World disk (unsure of which one).
thanks, fixed.

Its definitely disk 3 of the "PDX" Woody's World release.
mai is offline  
Old 01 November 2010, 22:01   #102
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by mai View Post
thanks, fixed.

Its definitely disk 3 of the "PDX" Woody's World release.
Yes, as I discovered myself and mentioned in the other thread. Thanks for confirming it.
MethodGit is online now  
Old 02 November 2010, 01:41   #103
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Lemmings 2 - The Tribes (demo-playable) (1993)(Psygnosis)[h DCS].adf = this is actually the "Pre-Preview", aka, "Judge The Play", aka the T2 parody animation that can also be found on Aminet, rather than the playable demo we're all familiar with.

It also doesn't seem to want to run correctly under any quickstart other than A500, probably to the Dual Crew Util bootblock it uses.
MethodGit is online now  
Old 02 November 2010, 06:03   #104
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Kid Chaos (1994)(Ocean)(Disk 1 of 4)[cr PSG][a].adf = +12 trainer by Gradius of Anthrox.
MethodGit is online now  
Old 02 November 2010, 18:02   #105
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Populous II - Trials of the Olympian Gods (1991-11-24)(Bullfrog).adf = this should probably have one of those [cp code] tag thingies since it isn't cracked.
MethodGit is online now  
Old 02 November 2010, 18:39   #106
mai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federativnaya Respublika Germaniya
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Lemmings 2 - The Tribes (demo-playable) (1993)(Psygnosis)[h DCS].adf = this is actually the "Pre-Preview", aka, "Judge The Play", aka the T2 parody animation that can also be found on Aminet, rather than the playable demo we're all familiar with.
Do you still use old TOSEC sets?
Sorry its still there, at least moved from ADF Games in current WIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Kid Chaos (1994)(Ocean)(Disk 1 of 4)[cr PSG][a].adf = +12 trainer by Gradius of Anthrox.
Thanks, already fixed in WIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Populous II - Trials of the Olympian Gods (1991-11-24)(Bullfrog).adf = this should probably have one of those [cp code] tag thingies since it isn't cracked.
Again, please post crc32 too.

Last edited by mai; 02 November 2010 at 18:53. Reason: i was wrong
mai is offline  
Old 02 November 2010, 18:58   #107
mai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federativnaya Respublika Germaniya
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashdisk View Post
Rampage (1994)(TEK)[a2].adf
=> Rampage (1994)(TEK)[f UAE VrS!].adf
crc = 45797514
Sorry Crashdisk, i am busy with
Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2009-12-16_CM)
only.
I dont own this sets.
mai is offline  
Old 03 November 2010, 06:08   #108
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by mai View Post
Again, please post crc32 too.
086cc753
MethodGit is online now  
Old 03 November 2010, 15:36   #109
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Speedball 2 - Brutal Deluxe v1.00 (1991-01-07)(Image Works).adf
f719c202
This is uncracked by the looks of things, as the copylock will fail and the game will subsequently glitch up as soon as you start a match or demo game. [cp] or [b] tag, mayhaps?
MethodGit is online now  
Old 03 November 2010, 19:02   #110
mai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federativnaya Respublika Germaniya
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Speedball 2 - Brutal Deluxe v1.00 (1991-01-07)(Image Works).adf
f719c202
This is uncracked by the looks of things, as the copylock will fail and the game will subsequently glitch up as soon as you start a match or demo game. [cp] or [b] tag, mayhaps?
thanks, changed to
Speedball 2 - Brutal Deluxe v1.00 (1991-01-07)(Image Works)[b uncracked]

and

Populous II - Trials of the Olympian Gods (1991-11-24)(Bullfrog)
086cc753
>>>
Populous II - Trials of the Olympian Gods (1991-11-24)(Bullfrog)[cp manual code]
mai is offline  
Old 03 November 2010, 23:59   #111
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Chase H.Q. (1989)(Ocean).adf
5974c8ec
Another uncracked behemoth, will load for around 10 seconds or so before guruing.
MethodGit is online now  
Old 04 November 2010, 00:01   #112
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Street Racer (1997)(Guildhall)(AGA)[cr HF][CD rip].adf
54bf9cfa
Definitely doesn't seem like a CD rip to me - the disk is in NDOS format, and so may possibly be a crack of the floppy release (which is listed on SPS, but the IPF still remains unavailable). The disk on BTTR on the other hand, is (for all intents and purposes) a CD rip.
MethodGit is online now  
Old 04 November 2010, 18:58   #113
mai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federativnaya Respublika Germaniya
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Chase H.Q. (1989)(Ocean).adf
5974c8ec
Another uncracked behemoth, will load for around 10 seconds or so before guruing.
Thanks already fixed in current WIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Street Racer (1997)(Guildhall)(AGA)[cr HF][CD rip].adf
54bf9cfa
Definitely doesn't seem like a CD rip to me - the disk is in NDOS format, and so may possibly be a crack of the floppy release (which is listed on SPS, but the IPF still remains unavailable). The disk on BTTR on the other hand, is (for all intents and purposes) a CD rip.
Thanks fixed.

next one please.
mai is offline  
Old 04 November 2010, 22:51   #114
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Toki (1991)(Ocean)[cr Defjam][t +6 Setrox][a2].adf (d76635f4)

Not only does the trainer look totally different to the one in the other two Setrox ADFs, but according to the scroller at the bottom this version was cracked by Quartex. Its data from $2C00 onwards appears to match the data in...
Toki (demo-playable) (1991)(Ocean)[cr QTX].adf (6673616f)
which I'm still convinced isn't a demo or preview of any sorts. It's just the cracktro being confused and all.
MethodGit is online now  
Old 05 November 2010, 13:32   #115
mai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federativnaya Respublika Germaniya
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Toki (1991)(Ocean)[cr Defjam][t +6 Setrox][a2].adf (d76635f4)

Not only does the trainer look totally different to the one in the other two Setrox ADFs, but according to the scroller at the bottom this version was cracked by Quartex. Its data from $2C00 onwards appears to match the data in...
Toki (demo-playable) (1991)(Ocean)[cr QTX].adf (6673616f)
which I'm still convinced isn't a demo or preview of any sorts. It's just the cracktro being confused and all.
at least, it seems to be not any playable demo.
mai is offline  
Old 07 November 2010, 03:30   #116
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 42
Posts: 1,323
Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS].adf
crc 929157A5

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a].adf
same content as 929157A5
crc 7956FB47

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a5].adf
=> Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a2].adf
same content as 929157A5
crc B7C19A5F

Captive (1990)(Mindscape).adf
=> Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][h no cracktro].adf
crc 8548AEAA

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a2].adf
=> Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][h Spaiker].adf
Note : "fed_bootfile" is different
crc 116C8FB1

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a3].adf
same "fed_bootfile" as 116C8FB1
crc 32E18250

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a4].adf
same "fed_bootfile" as 116C8FB1
"Fed_Demo" (Packed with RNC) is slightly different. Bad file?
crc 4C805484
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 07 November 2010, 10:55   #117
mai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federativnaya Respublika Germaniya
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashdisk View Post
Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS].adf
crc 929157A5

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a].adf
same content as 929157A5
crc 7956FB47

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a5].adf
=> Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a2].adf
same content as 929157A5
crc B7C19A5F

Captive (1990)(Mindscape).adf
=> Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][h no cracktro].adf
crc 8548AEAA

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a2].adf
=> Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][h Spaiker].adf
Note : "fed_bootfile" is different
crc 116C8FB1

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a3].adf
same "fed_bootfile" as 116C8FB1
crc 32E18250

Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a4].adf
same "fed_bootfile" as 116C8FB1
"Fed_Demo" (Packed with RNC) is slightly different. Bad file?
crc 4C805484

Thanks, already fixed.

Quote:
Captive (1990)(Mindscape)[cr CLS][a4].adf
same "fed_bootfile" as 116C8FB1
"Fed_Demo" (Packed with RNC) is slightly different. Bad file?
crc 4C805484
I am aware about this too.
I get upack error, if i try to unpack.
Anyway the game runs.
mai is offline  
Old 07 November 2010, 15:12   #118
niobyte
AMR / HOL Contributor

niobyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by mai View Post
at least, it seems to be not any playable demo.
The Toki (Demo-Playable) 'Toki (demo-playable) (1991)(Ocean)[cr QTX].adf'. Is the full version it's just that it is a leaked beta (or possibly a leaked magazine review one). This cracked quartex version can be finished which is marked as (demo-playable).

The ALT version I have recently dumped and uploaded 'Toki (preview) (1991) (Ocean) [cr QTX] [h Active]' unfortunately cannot be finished. It crashes in later levels (I think partly due to the hack intro by Active and StarTron caused it to overwrite some data in later tracks on the disk). I think if those two intros were removed and data replaced on later tracks it would be able to be completed like the ordinary quartex crack.
niobyte is offline  
Old 07 November 2010, 19:43   #119
MethodGit
Junior Member
MethodGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Streets
Age: 35
Posts: 2,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by niobyte View Post
The Toki (Demo-Playable) 'Toki (demo-playable) (1991)(Ocean)[cr QTX].adf'. Is the full version it's just that it is a leaked beta (or possibly a leaked magazine review one). This cracked quartex version can be finished which is marked as (demo-playable).
Do you know if there are any differences between it and the final version? I can only think of the former lacking the Ocean boot-up screen.

Anyhow...

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis - The Action Game (1992)(U.S. Gold).adf
b2738e6f
Still needs the codewheel to pass the protection at startup.
MethodGit is online now  
Old 07 November 2010, 19:51   #120
mai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federativnaya Respublika Germaniya
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Do you know if there are any differences between it and the final version? I can only think of the former lacking the Ocean boot-up screen.
I have scanned whole image, there are some data missing and some musics too.
But if i use trained versions, i cant see any difference, except missing "Ocean" screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodGit View Post
Anyhow...

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis - The Action Game (1992)(U.S. Gold).adf
b2738e6f
Still needs the codewheel to pass the protection at startup.
Thanks, already fixed in current WIP.
mai is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TOSEC Amiga Correction Help!!! mai project.TOSEC (amiga only) 78 26 March 2012 15:42
Old TOSEC Amiga Correction Thread [idoru] project.TOSEC (amiga only) 668 24 March 2009 13:17
tosec.amiga.me (Your New TOSEC Source) is open! Magix News 31 19 March 2009 19:03
HUE correction [was colour correction] Marcuz request.UAE Wishlist 6 17 September 2008 23:13

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.15551 seconds with 15 queries