English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 18 July 2013, 22:24   #41
MethodGit

I'm pretty sure the real BG guys made it clear enough that they didn't want to get involved in the whole torrenting thing again.

Googling the site name around, one can see that the head honcho is stating from the offset that he's not the same guy as before. Now I'll just be lazy and quote a random person from a random board on the matter :P...

Quote:
From what I've read on the forums, NO. This site was brought up by a user of the old BG, since there are no trackers of the like alive anymore. He said it is an effort to keep this type of tracker alive. The site has new content every day and more and more people seem to be contributing to the cause. I don't think that intentions are bad. Just my 2 cents.
And, um, I did register the same nick as before. Oh dear. I could at least change the password I guess. Not that I'm really naughty or anything, I literally can't be arsed with all the multi-gigabyte titles and am more an oldskooler anyhow.
Old 28 September 2013, 21:33   #42
prowler
Global Moderator

Due to the nature of the content that was shared on Underground Gamer, in accordance with the wishes of some EAB users and some members of the staff of Underground Gamer, it would be better if the site was no longer discussed publicly on EAB.

As a consequence the thread is closed.

If you were a member of UG and had some friends there, you can PM lilalurl if you wish to have some news of your friends if you lost contact with them when UG was closed.