English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 06 February 2015, 23:48   #1
Jess

Last Gamer's Newest Vlog! Please check it out!

Hey Guys,

Please check out Last Gamers newest Vlog – He tells you 5 things you didn’t know about Last Gamer.

[ Show youtube player ]

While your there check out his other Video’s and see the Worlds Biggest Video Game & Arcade Collector.

Also if anyone knows of the Street fighter Arcade cabinet for sale with punch pads please let me know!

If you love Arcade’s Pinballs and anything Video Game related please check him out, this is his passion he also restores Pinballs for a living now

Head over to lastgamertube on YouTube or lastgamer.com.au to check out latest video’s and vlogs
Thanks for your time!! Get subscribing!

Jess

Old 06 February 2015, 23:57   #2
dreamkatcha
I've got a new byline

Are you his partner by any chance? I watched this one this morning. He's like the Bruce Wayne or Willy Wonka of retro gaming, with a garage full of sports cars to rival that of Chris Evans.

If I could offer one bit of constructive criticism; he really needs to loosen up in front of the camera. He's doing a great job of hiding his passion for his obsessions/hobbies!
Old 07 February 2015, 00:02   #3
Jess

Hey thanks for watching!

Ill pass on your thoughts! It all helps trust me!

Im Jess I'm his best friend. If you look on previous vlogs il the one who finds his games also is helping build the game room, arcade room etc

Mandy is his partner she is the one touching up the Space Harrier machine in log 45 or 44

Please subscribe and put the word out about last gamer it would really mean a lot.

Thanks for watching

Old 10 February 2015, 21:39   #4
dreamkatcha
I've got a new byline

It's certainly an impressive project you're working on. Is the plan to open it up as some kind of public museum/visitor centre?

My first thought when I started watching these arcade room WIP videos was, "I wonder if he gets a lot of hassle from jealous trolls?". Maybe the only people who stumble across his channel are genuine retro-gaming aficionados who are simply concerned with the spectacle of it all?
Old 14 July 2015, 20:11   #5
dreamkatcha
I've got a new byline

I've just watched Joel's [ Show youtube player ] and as it's the (unintentionally) funniest thing I've seen on YouTube in a long while I had to share it.

"I've just picked up a collection of over a thousand PC games", ...with a straight face and in the same breath, "now I'm not really into PC gaming"...
Old 14 July 2015, 22:06   #6
TenLeftFingers

Haha! That is funny. Not to mention he was neck high in boxes as he said it

Sent from Ubuntu Touch using the Forum Browser app