English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene > Member Introductions

Old 04 November 2009, 03:43   #1
Leandro Jardim

Hi, I am back!

For all you that are reading this I should warn that english is not my
natural language. Well, be warneeed... I had much trouble in the past with this. I dont want flaming or discussions.
Hi, many years ago I accessed this board but I lost my net access. So long I didnt posted again to any board, even Amiga things and not even had email. That was bad, because Toni needed a debug log of my WinUAE copy, for a rare strange problem relating the copper. Sorry the UAE guys and (why not?) all the community for this.
Does much time that I dont have a Amiga machine (I had an A2000 and later an A500) and I use WinUAE to relive this joy that was using this machine. WinUAE is a magic program, very well done. The thing I like most is the AGA support (I never had an AGA machine, poor...) I have read the source code of WinUAE in the hope to understand something, but was impossible because an emulator is a so wolderful work, thats it is a work of art, and only its authors understand their art. My dream someday is to create an emulator/virtual machine but for technical reasons I cannot do it now. I other words, I know nothing about creating emulators. Its even like a miracle that I know a bit of programming! Oh my god... Thats bad!

Thanks for the opportunity, guys!
Old 04 November 2009, 11:23   #2
Leffmann

Heya Leandro, welcome back to the EAB!
Old 04 November 2009, 11:35   #3
Muzkat
Into the Wonderful

I don't remember you...but...welcome back nonetheless!
Old 04 November 2009, 19:36   #4
Leandro Jardim

Nice people!

Thanks nice (or its "cool"? In portuguese its pratically the same...) people! Its very nice to see other people who loves this old Commodore computer. Its wolderful what can be done on these old machines, unfortunately very few people can see the big advance they are over the PC of a few years ago. I like that Amiga International tried to reproduce the same feel of the original Amiga, but "Amiga" is for eternity equal to Commodore and Jay Miner.