English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 16 July 2017, 23:53   #21
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
But, first of all, in my opinion extracting every single game from that collection like i've done with Falling Down could be a better and more flexible task, for example for future Tosec and Whdload additions: what do you think about?
Oh I'm all for creating single, standalone .ADFs of games

...something that I do all the time, even with smallish "hard drive only" games; just look at some of my threads

BTW, I now also have these thanks to one of my friends on EAB:

a) Gamers' Delight (1994)(GTI - Schatztruhe)(en-de)[!][Amiga-CD32-CDTV].zip
b) Gamers' Delight 2 (1995)(GTI - Schatztruhe)[!][15879-1].zip
AdSense AdSense  
Old 17 July 2017, 07:54   #22
Leander

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
a) Gamers' Delight (1994)(GTI - Schatztruhe)(en-de)[!][Amiga-CD32-CDTV].zip
Can't find it on FTP, find another iso named Gamers' Delight (1994)(GTI - Schatztruhe)(en-de).7z sized only 2.3MB, is the same of yours?
Old 17 July 2017, 08:59   #23
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Can't find it on FTP, find another iso named Gamers' Delight (1994)(GTI - Schatztruhe)(en-de).7z sized only 2.3MB, is the same of yours?
Yeah, it's probably the same files just 7zip'd which has better compression. The Zip archive is 10.3MB.

Anyway, uploading both now to the EAB File Server under /Commodore_Amiga/CD/CD32

Edit: now completed...

Last edited by DamienD; 17 July 2017 at 09:27.
Old 17 July 2017, 14:24   #24
Leander

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Yeah, it's probably the same files just 7zip'd which has better compression. The Zip archive is 10.3MB.

Anyway, uploading both now to the EAB File Server under /Commodore_Amiga/CD/CD32

Edit: now completed...
Thanks! I will extract best Muller games from them and make each game as a standalone ADF
Old 17 July 2017, 19:16   #25
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Quote:
Hi Hipoonios, do you finally found Falling Down from Harald Muller? If still not, well, i found it!
I just separated it from Gamers Delight 2 Compilation as a standalone executable and converted into ADF file too, so if you and/or other users need it i can upload files here and/or in The Zone
Sorry I haven't updated this thread. I found Gamers' Delight 2 some months ago [see this post]. Thanks anyway for your effort

Falling Down was, as expected pure crap. And as said before, he seems to have stolen the code and graphics from Touch'n Go and the ball from Rock 'n Roll. One of the authors of Touch'n Go, David Yarham is a member of this forum. It would be interesting to send him a PM, asking if Muller got permission to use their stuff

Did Muller make any good games at all? The only one I liked so far is Alien Hunter. Too bad it seems to have a bug, preventing it to be completed [ [ Show youtube player ]].
Old 19 July 2017, 14:14   #26
Leander

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipoonios View Post
Sorry I haven't updated this thread. I found Gamers' Delight 2 some months ago [see this post]. Thanks anyway for your effort

Falling Down was, as expected pure crap. And as said before, he seems to have stolen the code and graphics from Touch'n Go and the ball from Rock 'n Roll. One of the authors of Touch'n Go, David Yarham is a member of this forum. It would be interesting to send him a PM, asking if Muller got permission to use their stuff

Did Muller make any good games at all? The only one I liked so far is Alien Hunter. Too bad it seems to have a bug, preventing it to be completed [ [ Show youtube player ]].
You're welcome mate!
I followed you in all these years and i really appreciate your hard work about amiga longplays, so in this case i wanted to be helpful to your cause
About Alien Hunter, i don't know this game but it's inside this compilation too, so i will quickly post to the zone a standalone ADF like i've done with Falling Down (i reuploaded file, a new version with cli hiding during game loading )
AdSense AdSense