English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Off Topic > OT - Gaming

Old 13 February 2017, 13:48   #1
ZEUSDAZ

Ivan drago - justice enforcer game (rocky iv)

Huy guys, I just had to share this with any of you Rocky IV fans, It's a fun silly little game where you must take control of Ivan Drago, the mountain of muscle from Rocky IV (my fav Rocky film) and punch the crap out of everything you see from Paulie's Robot, smack heads, men and women,...even mothers and their prams where you see the baby splat on the floor,...eek!.
There are also steroid needles to pick up which will give you tempory invincibility lol.
Finally you will meet Apollo followed by the game boss where you see an elderly Rocky in a suped-up wheelchair!
It's a fun little game to pass the time but I'm a bit sad that for some reason Cluuber Lang (Mr. T) Isn't in this game, instead you fight a bloody Dinosaur!,...WTF???,..why no Clubber Lang???
Sorry about the Windows icons on display at the bottom of the screen but I just couldn't find a 100% full screen version to play, they were mostly play online versions that were displayed in small window form.

Hope you enjoy it
[ Show youtube player ]
AdSense AdSense  
AdSense AdSense