English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 05 October 2008, 11:59   #1
Steve
I Identify as an Ewok

Oscar Problems

Hi

I've been testing out the latest beta (1.5.3) of WinUAE but I don't think this is beta related which is why I've posted here. I've been testing Oscar CD32 and have noticed a couple of problems. With JIT turned OFF I get a flickering main sprite when he enters his 'waiting' animation (no joystick movements). He seems to bounce up and down slightly and there also appears some small graphics corruption in the top left corner of the screen.

When you enter the water the graphics become even worse and flash in an extremely annoying fashion.

The odd thing is that if you turn the JIT emulation ON the graphics problems disappear BUT the sound becomes corrupted! I'm not saying choppy sound due to a slow processor but it actually plays the wrong sounds and seems to play them randomly. I've not tested the floppy disk version but I assume it has the same problem. Its very bizarre. I've attached my CD32 config.
Attached Files
File Type: uae CD32.uae (25.1 KB, 200 views)
Old 05 October 2008, 12:12   #2
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

This bug also happens with the 3 disk CD32-AGA version cracked by Cherry. It also happens with WinUAE 1.5.2. Hiowever JIT doesn't fix it here and the music still plays as it should with JIT enabled.