English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene

Old 29 June 2019, 07:08   #1
bobrpggamer

Demo and Anim Project

I had a real Amiga 500 in 1988 so I am only new to everything that would be beyond my usual 2 games a month budget. Unfortunately I sold my Amiga setup consisting of Amiga 500 with and FTL sticker on it, an A501 Expansion, a 1080 Stereo Monitor and a cheap extra floppy drive in 1990.

I am looking for a new project and I was thinking of using a Winue Amiga with a 3.1 - 3.9 setup I already have configured to take the ridiculous amount of ADF Demos and Anims (I used to call the Anims - think "Not Boing Again" and "The Amiga Juggler" and anything similar) and saving them to a PC or HFD Directory and recording them with my HDML Cloner Pro to MP4 output.

I know this has been done sometime (probably many times before) but it would be something I would like to try.

Does anyone have any suggestions including the best player or anything.
Old 03 July 2019, 09:00   #2
bobrpggamer

Guys can you please delete this thread, it is obviously not going anywhere and it was kind of a dumb thing to bring up. This has had to be been done thousands of times already and I realize that now.

Thank you.
Old 03 July 2019, 09:26   #3
chip

The fact that the project you would like to do is already made isn't a good reason to not do it

I strongly guess that if something gives you pleasure, you should do it

Just think that you could do better than what already around

So my simply suggest is .... go on and see what happens
Old 10 July 2019, 20:44   #4
bobrpggamer

Thank you for saying. I get so exited about getting back into the Amiga I loved so much when I was 20 that I get started and then go about 2-3 months and get back into some other thing, like 3DS max or some work in Photoshop and my Game Collection Database.

I would love to get back into Fate: Gates of Dawn again as well but I just do not have the ability to concentrate so much on that game as I did back in 2010 or so, I had massive lists and maps about all of the stores, items and locations as it is a massive game. Last time I was stuck in a dungeon that never seemed to end - it went down at first and then up and all over and my party was still pretty weak- and it was the first dungeon in the first town so I got side tracked and got into something else as usual for me.
Old 11 July 2019, 06:44   #5
chip

So, it seems you have a lot of possible projetcs to do

Well, good luck for those then