English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 15 May 2004, 16:14   #1
JSemple3

Question Hopefully this is legal to ask here.

I may have this in the wrong part of the forum it may not even be allowed but I'll take the risk and ask anyway (mods please move...edit....delete the thread if necessary) OK I've been looking for a long time on the net for Amiga Stuff Inparticulair say.......DVD'S (which I could buy as downloading amiga stuff and lots of it is near on impossible due to my rubbish dial up modem and it's all I can get by the way in my area dial up) That's another story. I saw 1 Amiga DVD (or was it 2 in the same box) The Cost though.........68 QUID! (I know that's been mentioned a few times on here found that out by using the search thingy) I don't want to pay that amount of money. That's where I turn to you lot on here. I'm Hoping (hopefully it's not too big to ask) that somebody can maybe perhaps........Help me out? You know? Anyway Hopefully somebody can read this and.........well see what happens. Either PM me or.........whatever.
Old 15 May 2004, 16:46   #2
fisken uno
Zone Friend

Back when I was on dial-up I downloaded lots of games. Each game is usually not very big so in time I had a couple of CD-R's full of them. Do *NOT* support the scumbags selling DVDs for ridiculous amounts of money. That money should be given to the developers. Unfortunately many developers are not around anymore making it a wee bit difficult to get legal copies of the games but this does NOT justify these DVD collections that you find on Ebay. All I can say is; There are plenty places on the net to find ADFs. Download them instead, and if you really can't find the games you're looking for - feel free to request them. But whatever you do, do *NOT* buy the DVDs.
Old 15 May 2004, 17:02   #3
CodyJarrett
Global Moderator

I'll close this thread...