English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 05 February 2011, 19:24   #1
doubleMG
Amigame User

Add on for Goal!

Hi All,
i'd like to know if there is addon for the soccer game: goal!

And, if it exists, please up it in the zone.

Thx
Old 05 February 2011, 19:27   #2
TCD

There is 'Goal! - World Cup Data Disk (1993)(Virgin)[h QTX][data disk].7z' on the EAB file server in the folder 'TOSEC/Games/[ADF]/G'.
Old 05 February 2011, 19:29   #3
doubleMG
Amigame User

Only one ?

Thx a lot !
Old 05 February 2011, 19:31   #4
TCD

You're welcome and let's hope someone else knows of more
Old 05 February 2011, 19:34   #5
Gordon
Settler

i would love to do a modern update and share with everyone but unfortunatly as far as i know the whdload does not have save support.
Old 05 February 2011, 20:17   #6
frikilokooo

It's not really an addon but there is a team editor available but only for hard disk.Besides create or update team like the original game this editor allows change parameters of each player and more things...I can upload it to the zone.

I guess you already know the Megadrive Version of Goal!,called Dino Dini Soccer.Megadrive version has advantages and inconvient compared to the Amiga version.I can upload it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
i would love to do a modern update and share with everyone but unfortunatly as far as i know the whdload does not have save support.
The game allows save data except instant replays.Stingray has tried to fix it but it is very complicated maybe one day he will get it

Last edited by TCD; 05 February 2011 at 20:21. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Use the edit function.
Old 06 February 2011, 15:03   #7
stainy
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to stainy Send a message via MSN to stainy
I have a patched version of GOAL for the megadrive made by Dino... if anyone is interested!
Old 06 February 2011, 18:59   #8
lolafg

hello ,

in the zone some Goal! data disks , one with Serie A and B 2011 by Benvelor and another one with World cup 98 , euro 2000 , premier league 2000(from Goal!2000) and more things...
In 2008 i had more spare time and did French Ligue 1 , if you want it let me know
Old 12 February 2011, 22:22   #9
doubleMG
Amigame User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stainy View Post
I have a patched version of GOAL for the megadrive made by Dino... if anyone is interested!
Sure, up it in the zone !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolafg View Post
hello ,

in the zone some Goal! data disks , one with Serie A and B 2011 by Benvelor and another one with World cup 98 , euro 2000 , premier league 2000(from Goal!2000) and more things...
In 2008 i had more spare time and did French Ligue 1 , if you want it let me know
Salut.
merci pour les adf.
Je veux bien ta version 2008 aussi. Je construis un site autour des jeux de foot retro (amigoal sur google) et si tu m'autorise je voudrais bien distribuer ta mise à jour 2008.
Et si tu t'ennuies, j'ai pas mal de taff sur ce site, un coup de main sera le bienvenu.

Edit:
Thx for the adf. I really want your version. I'm working on a website for retro soccer game (amigoal). If you re agree, i'll offer your version.
And if you're broing, you'll be helpful.

Last edited by doubleMG; 13 February 2011 at 10:48.
Old 12 February 2011, 22:49   #10
Graham Humphrey

English only please!
Old 12 February 2011, 22:52   #11
lolafg

Salut , in the zone pour toi et pas de pb pour le mettre sur ton site (sur cet adf il y a aussi la serie A italienne 2008 de Benvelor)

english : Hello ,in the zone for you and no probs for using it in your website (in this adf there is also italian serie A by benvelor).
Old 13 February 2011, 10:47   #12
doubleMG
Amigame User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
English only please!
Ok, i've modified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolafg View Post
Salut , in the zone pour toi et pas de pb pour le mettre sur ton site (sur cet adf il y a aussi la serie A italienne 2008 de Benvelor)

english : Hello ,in the zone for you and no probs for using it in your website (in this adf there is also italian serie A by benvelor).
Thx a lot! Really !
Old 16 February 2011, 22:24   #13
lolafg

@DoubleMG

i can't register in Amigoal , password not sent...
Old 16 February 2011, 22:34   #14
doubleMG
Amigame User

Mp
Old 03 January 2013, 21:48   #15
Zak
Zap´em

I missed this thread, can someone reupload?

I made some of the missing national teams from 1993 in the winter holidays mainly using the players natural Goal! stats, but Brazil plays like Fidji now and I don´t have the right touch for new stats. If someone had something like that, that would be great.

(I have Brazil, Argentina, Spain Olympic Champions, Cameroon, Mexico, USA and Japan if one is interested in the lineups).
Old 04 January 2013, 10:22   #16
frikilokooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak View Post
I missed this thread, can someone reupload?

I made some of the missing national teams from 1993 in the winter holidays mainly using the players natural Goal! stats, but Brazil plays like Fidji now and I don´t have the right touch for new stats. If someone had something like that, that would be great.

(I have Brazil, Argentina, Spain Olympic Champions, Cameroon, Mexico, USA and Japan if one is interested in the lineups).
The national teams outside Europe is a good idea.,hovewer is hard work upgrade team and thankless.

The Goal! editor HD is a hard disk file,make sure you have hard disk emulated on WinUAE or real hard disk on real Amiga.

I've uploaded it to the zone

Btw I think it would be good idea to change the view from the second button joystick,since that depending on the circumstances of the game I want to play with a different view...

Last edited by frikilokooo; 04 January 2013 at 10:33.
Old 04 January 2013, 19:59   #17
Zak
Zap´em

Quote:
Originally Posted by frikilokooo View Post
The national teams outside Europe is a good idea.,hovewer is hard work upgrade team and thankless.

The Goal! editor HD is a hard disk file,make sure you have hard disk emulated on WinUAE or real hard disk on real Amiga.

I've uploaded it to the zone
I had that editor before but without danish league. But the computer crashes when looking through the teams *shrugs shoulders*.
Yeah it takes a lot of time to create new teams.

I uploaded the teams disk I created, maybe it´s of use for you despite of it´s imperfections. Natural players are marked with a = and the others in the team would be artificial, in other teams artificial players are marked with a * and the others are natural. Spain is completely natural and Japan completely artificial, where artificial means that I took existing Goal! players and renamed them (FRAUD! ) due to that time reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frikilokooo View Post
Btw I think it would be good idea to change the view from the second button joystick,since that depending on the circumstances of the game I want to play with a different view...
My original Amigas are in the cellar due to space problems and so I am with UAE and a gamepad. Would be nice to have the gamepad fully featured but I am not a programmer or Amiga-Ace. I used to program in Basic and Pascal in the 80´s but this would need Assembler skills I think. Maybe StingRay could but he would still need a lot of time to analyze the (re)source code. I also would like to fix the players´positions bug.

By the way I like your videos and would like one that shows all of Goal!´s capabilities like showing all pitches and horizontal and vertical view. Would be a lot of video editing. I use "a lot" most often I suddenly realize. But the existing videos have good quality and nice goals.

Edit: Do you have the other stuff mentioned above like Euro2000?

Last edited by Zak; 04 January 2013 at 20:08.
Old 04 January 2013, 20:18   #18
frikilokooo

Thanks Zak! I'm glad you like Goal! It's one of those games that I play from time to time and I never get tired
Old 09 January 2013, 22:43   #19
Zak
Zap´em

Hey Friki, I tried to repair the danish Superlig from your editor´s version, it´s in the zone. The shirts are destroyed, but the league should be fully playable now. Maybe you like to make some beta-testing.
Old 09 January 2013, 22:51   #20
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak View Post
Maybe StingRay could but he would still need a lot of time to analyze the (re)source code. I also would like to fix the players´positions bug.
While it would be possible, the problem is that Goal! is programmed in C which means the code is not easy to follow. What is the bug with the player positions? Is it easily reproducable?