English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Games images which need to be WHDified

Old 01 March 2009, 20:33   #21
lolafg

@StingRay ,

well THANK YOU THANK YOU , i can't say how much i'm happy with this one cause like you i played first this game , then a little sensible soccer and much much Goal !!
DINO DINI FAN !!

Thanks again to you for this slave , i will test it a lot and tell you if there is something strange or not !!

ps: if i'm not allways conected to the site , it's because i've 2 PC , one for the net and one to test...
Old 01 March 2009, 20:44   #22
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
I stole the icon from Galahad's Kick Off 2 Beta slave.

You heartless bastard, that took me literally seconds of my life to create, all that hard work copied for the benefit of others.....

Just amuses me that anyone would want to use an icon I created, as frankly, they are worse than crap!
Old 01 March 2009, 21:16   #23
lolafg

@StingRay ,

your slave seems to be perfect , i tested it with winuae and in my real amiga and all is going very well !!!!
You should put this one in the whdload page !!!

Thanks again , you did it !!!
Old 01 March 2009, 23:52   #24
NewDeli
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to NewDeli
Is Final Whistle similar to Competition version (Kick Off 2 Competition Version 99) ? I have a friend at the head of an French Amiga related web site that told me that Competition version was the best (most used version for official competitions, may be) version out there.

@StingRay
I hope everyone will not come with his personal favorite version, but may be you could have a look at this Competition Version. That would be something to have it WHD'fied too !
Old 02 March 2009, 07:50   #25
lolafg

@Deleauvive ,

Final Whistle is not similar to Kick Off2 CV (version is now 1.01) , because it can't be used in Kick Off World Cup.
FW has the bicicle kick and other things that make it not enough like original Kick Off 2...and purist prefer the original for the World Cup.
Steve Camber does the KO2 CV for Worl Cup and Final Whistle CV was done by John Wilson.
You can go to have a look at Kick Off Gathering.com , a very good and important website about Kick Off 2 !!
Old 02 March 2009, 09:33   #26
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
You heartless bastard, that took me literally seconds of my life to create, all that hard work copied for the benefit of others.....

Just amuses me that anyone would want to use an icon I created, as frankly, they are worse than crap!
Hehehe Well, I quickly needed an icon so I thought yours would fit perfectly. It saved precious seconds of my life because I didn't have to create an own crappy icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleauvive View Post
I hope everyone will not come with his personal favorite version, but may be you could have a look at this Competition Version. That would be something to have it WHD'fied too !
Doing a slave for the KO2 competition version shouldn't be much of a problem, I'll see if I can be bothered.
Old 02 March 2009, 09:58   #27
lolafg

@StingRay ,

yes it would be cool , do you think if you do it with the 1.01 version that next versions will work with the slave or will it be necessary to do a new slave for each version ?

Thanks.
Old 02 March 2009, 10:33   #28
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolafg View Post
yes it would be cool , do you think if you do it with the 1.01 version that next versions will work with the slave or will it be necessary to do a new slave for each version ?
Thanks.
It depends on how these versions are updated. Most probably the slave will work with future versions but might be some updates are necessary. That is not much of a problem though as the main executable will always be the same, i.e. once the first slave is finished most of the work is done already.
Old 02 March 2009, 10:43   #29
lolafg

@StingRay,

ok it's a great new for Kick Off 2 CV fans !!!!

Will wait as others your future slave !!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02 March 2009, 11:53   #30
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

No problem. I have the slave already working, just need to test it on my A4k when I'm back home. And just like Final Whistle the Kick Off 2 CV version was also not cracked 100%, not all checksum checks were removed.
Old 02 March 2009, 12:11   #31
lolafg

OK , cool !!
Willyou post it today ?
Thanks!!
Old 02 March 2009, 12:53   #32
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

If I can be bothered to test the slave on my A4k when I'm back home from work I'll post it today. Otherwise you might have to wait till tomorrow. :P
Old 02 March 2009, 13:45   #33
stainy
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to stainy Send a message via MSN to stainy
Quote:
@Deleauvive ,

Final Whistle is not similar to Kick Off2 CV (version is now 1.01) , because it can't be used in Kick Off World Cup.
FW has the bicicle kick and other things that make it not enough like original Kick Off 2...and purist prefer the original for the World Cup.
Steve Camber does the KO2 CV for Worl Cup and Final Whistle CV was done by John Wilson.
You can go to have a look at Kick Off Gathering.com , a very good and important website about Kick Off 2 !!

Whoa.. your behind the times!! KO2CV is upto 1.03 now... I think thats the version we are using this weekend at the UK champs in Luton !! 25 people.. five countries
Old 02 March 2009, 14:00   #34
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by stainy View Post
Whoa.. your behind the times!! KO2CV is upto 1.03 now... I think thats the version we are using this weekend at the UK champs in Luton !! 25 people.. five countries
Where can v1.03 be found? The links on the ko2 gathering site only have 1.00 and 1.01.
Old 02 March 2009, 16:19   #35
lolafg

Quote:
Originally Posted by stainy View Post

Yes where can we have it ?
The links as said StingRay are only for 1.01 version so.....
thanks to post the link if it exists....

@ StingRay , waiting is not a problem , thank you !!
Old 02 March 2009, 19:41   #36
stainy
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to stainy Send a message via MSN to stainy
Oopse.. sorry guys it`s a beta... I`m on the beta test team.. thought it was out of beta...
Old 02 March 2009, 20:13   #37
lolafg

@Stainy ,

what i was thinking cause i go often to see in KO Gathering if a new version is out...
Old 02 March 2009, 20:59   #38
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Quote:
@ StingRay , waiting is not a problem , thank you !!
You don't have to wait any longer, attached to this message you'll find the pre-installed Kick Off 2 CV WHD version. Please test and report bugs as usual, it works fine on my A4k.

Last edited by StingRay; 25 May 2010 at 11:01.
Old 03 March 2009, 00:32   #39
AxelFoley

TWO wonderful installs.
You work fast StingRay, Both installs works perfect in winuae here.
Thanks....
Old 03 March 2009, 07:46   #40
lolafg

@StingRay ,

this version is as good as the FW one , tested it in winuae and in my real A600 and there aren't bugs !!
AS AxelFoley said you did two wonderful installs and I think all Kick Off 2 players will thank you for that !!
Thanks again for these installs !!