English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 14 November 2018, 01:19   #1
grim

Overide database entries from fsuae-arcade

I would like to run Pinball Dreams (WHDload version obtained from online database) whilst emulating an a1230. I can do this from fs-uae-launcher (speedy & smooth), but when I try from the Arcade, it defaults back to a500 emulation. (choppy sound, slow running on my machine).

Is the ability to override the default entry from the database entry already available, or should I put this in as a feature request?

Many thanks

Currently using the development version on Linux Mint v19. I tried with stable, but there appears to be a mismatch in the compiled versions and it just quits with a "expected a different version" error.

Old 22 November 2018, 03:28   #2
grim

Quite a few views of this post but no responses, and searching the net has not supplied a solution for me so I am assuming that what I want to do cant be done, so...

Is there a place where feature requests can be made to the developers - and if there is, could someone direct me to it please?

Thanks in advance