English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.TOSEC (amiga only)

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 10 September 2014, 05:02   #21
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 42
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandro View Post
ok here is dune original spanish
I do not understand your determination to always offer us the same disk. Why have hacked again?
If your copy is not clean, it will never be identical to the original...
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 10 September 2014, 05:37   #22
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France
dlfrsilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melun nearby Paris/France
Age: 42
Posts: 8,092
Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
oh god
dlfrsilver is offline  
Old 10 September 2014, 06:59   #23
Sandro
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: spain
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supamax View Post
Hello Sandro,
the manual is in French only. Is it not related to your original spanish disks?
the manual I uploaded contain the codes to run the game, I don't have original disks only an uncracked copy
Sandro is offline  
Old 10 September 2014, 19:39   #24
Supamax
Da Digger :)

Supamax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Monza, Italy
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashdisk View Post
I do not understand your determination to always offer us the same disk. Why have hacked again?
If your copy is not clean, it will never be identical to the original...
Hi Crashdisk, why are you saying so?
Sandro's upload is not the same disks as K-teto.
Why are you thinking it's not a clean copy?
Supamax is offline  
Old 10 September 2014, 20:46   #25
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France
dlfrsilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melun nearby Paris/France
Age: 42
Posts: 8,092
Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
crashdisk has check with DMS workshop the disk images. It's was bitten by a virus....
This means it's the same version, if not from the same person.
dlfrsilver is offline  
Old 11 September 2014, 01:56   #26
Sandro
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: spain
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfrsilver View Post
crashdisk has check with DMS workshop the disk images. It's was bitten by a virus....
This means it's the same version, if not from the same person.
same version ? same person????
the disks I uploaded are not from tosec are from my personal collection,is a clean copy from original disks , not contains any virus like the tosec version and the game works perfect as can be tested by anyone
Sandro is offline  
Old 11 September 2014, 05:02   #27
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 42
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandro View Post
same version ? same person????
the disks I uploaded are not from tosec are from my personal collection,is a clean copy from original disks , not contains any virus like the tosec version and the game works perfect as can be tested by anyone
I'm not saying it's the same disk as k-teto, but for a non-cracked version, it is not clean. The disk presents recent alterations. IPF formats is preferred for an original or as a last resort, a perfect ADF release.

This is just my point of view, I do not work in this part of TOSEC
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 12 September 2014, 02:55   #28
Sandro
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: spain
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashdisk View Post
I'm not saying it's the same disk as k-teto, but for a non-cracked version, it is not clean. The disk presents recent alterations. IPF formats is preferred for an original or as a last resort, a perfect ADF release.

This is just my point of view, I do not work in this part of TOSEC
I think adf is ok for these images because I don't have original disks but a copy of them
anyways having the original game my ipf copy would not validated because the only ones that can make valid ipf files are the Software Preservation Society
Sandro is offline  
Old 12 September 2014, 02:58   #29
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France
dlfrsilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melun nearby Paris/France
Age: 42
Posts: 8,092
Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Edit
dlfrsilver is offline  
Old 12 September 2014, 15:56   #30
Supamax
Da Digger :)

Supamax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Monza, Italy
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashdisk View Post
The disk presents recent alterations.
Really?
Supamax is offline  
Old 12 September 2014, 16:55   #31
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 42
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supamax View Post
Really?
Code:
File selected             : DuneESPDisk1.adf
File size                 : 901.120 bytes
CRC32                     : $E9168B56
File loaded as an ADF     : AmigaDOS OFS

Disk Format : Bootable DOS disk
 - Block Allocation Map was found in sector 1658
 - Disk name            : <DUNE1>
 - Filesystem creation  : 1988.11.13 12:05
 - Last root alteration : 2013.04.19 01:36
 - Last disk alteration : 2013.04.19 01:54
 - Rate of filling      : 94.30% (based on BAM information)
 - Rate of filling      : 100.00% (based on sectors identification)
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 13 September 2014, 03:20   #32
Supamax
Da Digger :)

Supamax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Monza, Italy
Posts: 2,561
@ Crashdisk:

Oh, I see...
Perhaps some savegames?

Interesting utility you're using to analyse the disk!
Which is the name and where can it be found?
Supamax is offline  
Old 13 September 2014, 06:13   #33
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France
dlfrsilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melun nearby Paris/France
Age: 42
Posts: 8,092
Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
it's DMS workshop, available on the tosec page, but also from the EAB forum, search for DMS workshop
dlfrsilver is offline  
Old 13 September 2014, 09:35   #34
mai
Moderator
mai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Stendal/Germany
Age: 51
Posts: 4,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supamax View Post
@ Crashdisk:

Oh, I see...
Perhaps some savegames?

Interesting utility you're using to analyse the disk!
Which is the name and where can it be found?
I cant believe, that you are not aware of this fantastic tool.
I think disk 1 is not suitable for savegames, the alteration is rather the result of any action, if workbench is loaded, such as fixing in place the icons.
At least i can easily reproduce such altereation.

Quote:
Disk Format : Bootable DOS disk
- Block Allocation Map was found in sector 1658
- Disk name : <DUNE1>
- Filesystem creation : 1988.11.13 12h05
- Last root alteration : 2014.09.13 09h35
- Last disk alteration : 2014.09.13 09h36
- Rate of filling : 94.30% (based on BAM information)
- Rate of filling : 100.00% (based on sectors identification)
mai is offline  
Old 13 September 2014, 10:35   #35
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 42
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by mai View Post
I cant believe, that you are not aware of this fantastic tool.
evidently, I'll have to reserve advertising space on EAB ^^
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 17 September 2014, 12:25   #36
Cassiel
Registered User
Cassiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: -
Posts: 82
I'll make sure this is better publicised on TOSEC home too.
Cassiel is offline  
Old 17 September 2014, 14:22   #37
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 42
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiel View Post
I'll make sure this is better publicised on TOSEC home too.
of course
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 18 September 2014, 02:17   #38
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France
dlfrsilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melun nearby Paris/France
Age: 42
Posts: 8,092
Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
So good that i would love to see it supporting Atari ST disk images
dlfrsilver is offline  
Old 18 September 2014, 04:48   #39
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 42
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfrsilver View Post
So good that i would love to see it supporting Atari ST disk images
It is not impossible but it will probably take several years
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 24 September 2014, 16:33   #40
K-teto
 
Posts: n/a
Uhm... I don't know if those are the same disk images, but I can assure you it's not me.

Last edited by K-teto; 24 September 2014 at 16:51.
 
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Correcting and improving Wiz'n'Liz cheats lilalurl HOL contributions 3 03 August 2013 02:49
10 years ago.... Dizzy Amiga scene 4 25 November 2009 11:50
15 years ago.... Paul_s Amiga scene 27 01 September 2009 16:28
Dune - Spanish Xenon Amiga scene 4 02 August 2005 09:21

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.09126 seconds with 13 queries