English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Game Factory

Old 22 March 2018, 15:28   #1
Kojote

[upcoming project] project name hard'n'heavy

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am Kojote of Retroguru. We are specialized in multi-platform-games and also support/release for AmigaOS 4x, AROS and MorphOS. So far we also released 4 OCS games. A big help is always forum member phx. Thanks a lot buddy!

So far... so good...

We have unused sprites graphics from Simon Butler, which we want to turn into a Hard'n'Heavy style game. So the questions is, if we would find anyone interested in doing tiles, boss sprites, backgrounds and other graphics stuff.

for those of you who don't know hard'n'heavy: [ Show youtube player ]

we very much would love to stick to amiga ocs limitations in graphics, as you never know... we also support another range of systems, where limits can be a pain...

alexander wilkund, a great chiptune artist from sweden, already started to work on a soundtrack. (certainly .mod!!!)

as this is a hobby for everyone in the team, we can not offer any money for graphics. if we ever manage to make a physical, you will certainly get some. i could also offer the one or other retroguru game as physical like hermes for dreamcast (cd also contains amigaos and aros and morphos release).

what i can promise at this time are relases for morphos, amigaos4 and aros. ocs will get difficult to impossible.

please get back to me or pm me, if you would like to help out with graphics.

thanks & regards
kojote

ps: aaaamiiiiiiiiigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!