English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 17 January 2019, 11:26   #101
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Weird, usually after the intro the game will drop back to Workbench and show these sound options: .
Damiano is not Weird, as often happens on amiga games, this always happens until you save the game settings, done this will be generated in ENV the file "Genetic.Prefs" and the request will no longer appear
Old 17 January 2019, 20:44   #102
thairacerjp

i have tested to deleting this files and for the first time the game asked me at the launch about the ahi audio setting but it changed nothing about the audio problem, i searching everywhere for this bug, from CD version, it's same, something in my system is wrong...
And i have noticed that after installied the ahi 4.1.8 , my
Icon in preferences changed with a interrogation point,
So is inactive !

Last edited by thairacerjp; 17 January 2019 at 20:55.
Old 17 January 2019, 21:21   #103
AMIGASYSTEM

If it was possible, and your system was small, you could compact it and attach it somewhere. That way we could better understand your problem. The animation "Gs-anim.cdxl" is not necessary for the operation of the game, it is just an introduction, you can also delete
Old 18 January 2019, 13:22   #104
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGASYSTEM View Post
The animation "Gs-anim.cdxl" is not necessary for the operation of the game, it is just an introduction, you can also delete
thairacerjp said that he has sound in the introduction so no need to delete this.

His problem was when the engine starts and getting no requester for sound options before the game kicks in...
Old 18 January 2019, 13:41   #105
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
thairacerjp said that he has sound in the introduction so no need to delete this.

His problem was when the engine starts and getting no requester for sound options before the game kicks in...
Yes Damiano, sorry, I just wanted to say that in case he could send his system to someone, it would be better if this were smaller size save the 183 MB of the video
Old 22 January 2019, 20:34   #106
thairacerjp

AMIGASYSTEM , yeah, it's a good idea but my system is huge, many games and utilities.... my plan is to waiting for a new Compaq flash 32 go and i'm going to install on it OS 3.9 for testings somes things and this game, may be on my actual Workbench i will update for solve this issue, i will tell us later from where the problem comes.