English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Home Projects > project.EAB

Old 12 December 2010, 18:42   #61
DH
Global Moderator

Sorry GM's I couldn't resist What with it being nearly Xmas, delete if you think it's inappropriate but someone asked for it
Old 09 October 2011, 21:25   #62
DH
Global Moderator

Unhappy The EAB Facebook Group is now CLOSED!

Due to recent changes with bloody FB, they will archive the latest EAB group very soon Because of this I have read all the info and decided the best way to continue this was to make an EAB FB page instead.

Anyone who joined the newest group will have a shiny new message from EAB (English Amiga Board)(EAB Members Only) explaining why we are moving and containing a link if they wish to continue supporting EAB by joining/liking the new page.

If however, anyone who hasn't already joined any of these groups in the past and would like to offer their support, can do so by joining/liking the group here http://www.facebook.com/pages/EAB-En...70812422949781

I thank you for understanding and hope to see you all on the new page
Old 09 October 2011, 21:26   #63
Kitty

Im there please all follow the cute Kitten =^,^=
Old 10 October 2011, 00:05   #64
AmigaFriend

I've Liked new page
Old 25 March 2012, 17:51   #65
DH
Global Moderator

Due to recent changes in my life, I just don't really have the time to continue being the admin of this page

So I'm asking for someone to come forward who would like to take over as admin. What I have done is set the page for deletion on 23/03/12 which gives 14 days, 12 as of today, for someone to take over. After the 14th day, if no one has come forward then the page will be deleted and EAB facebook will no longer exist.

Anyone who would like to take up the offer, please visit the page EAB (English Amiga Board) and send me a message. Whoever responds must be a member of this forum and have held at least 1 years membership and to have made a reasonable contribution to EAB to be a valid candidate. In your message please link me to your EAB profile page so I can check your credentials.

This will be based upon the 'first come first served' approach and anyone who qualifies will become the new admin and save it from extinction.

Thanks for listening
Old 30 March 2012, 19:38   #66
DH
Global Moderator

7 days remaining... No takers?
Old 30 March 2012, 20:35   #67
Retroplay
Lemon Curry ?

I closed my FB profile almost a year go now (and haven't looked back ever since), so can't help you there.
Some of you guys 'n gals were on my friend list, so now you know, it's not because I "unfriended" you, I got sick and tired of FB and closed the shite.
Old 30 March 2012, 21:35   #68
Ian
Global Moderator

What sort of stuff requires admin?

It doesn't look very busy so I'm sure some I could look after it until a time you feel it's time for you to take back ownership (if indeed that is what you want). I do check facebook daily even if I don't post on it that often.

Not sure I want you all to know what I used to look like anyway lol. Not updated my FB picture for 4 years or so.
Old 31 March 2012, 13:56   #69
DH
Global Moderator

I must admit, I'm not a great fan of FB, although I am able to keep up to date with my old mates that I rarely see these days, but apart from that I'm not really inclined to over do things on there anymore.

And yes, the activity for that page is somewhat non existent. Probably due to the fact that there is little need for it because everyone spends their time on here, the only good thing about it is, its advertising ability to the many who wouldn't otherwise know that EAB the forum exists.

Still, it started off with quite a punch in the early days, but it seems to have died its death + I just don't have time anymore to do stuff that I used to because of my personal circumstances

If someone becomes the admin they'll post with the page mugshot and not their own personal one, in case some of you are a little worried about showing yourselves
Old 31 March 2012, 15:47   #70
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Not sure I want you all to know what I used to look like anyway lol.
I remember.
You looked like this 4 years ago:

Anyway, I can take care of the page if nobody takes it. There's not much need to do stuff in it though isn't it?
Old 01 April 2012, 13:50   #71
DH
Global Moderator

Thanks Akira, you are now the proud owner of EAB on FB I'll stop the deletion now mate
Old 01 April 2012, 14:38   #72
Amiga1992

All is fine, I'll take good care of it!