Old Yesterday, 12:44   #241
Zener

Good news then! Thanks for trying it
AdSense AdSense  
Old Yesterday, 18:23   #242
amiman99

I'm having problems again, grrr!!
This time cutting sprites again.
I'm using Amiga Forever WB 3.1 setup, for speed and ease of use.
When I try to cut the sprites and after the cutouts are shown, the program and mouse just freezes and I can't continue.
The other time, I added second screen background, save it, did some other stuff, then I restarted RedPill. After that restart, the program would freeze when tried to access the second "level" editor.
I know that this is Alpha version and there are bugs, but sometimes I want to give up. I'm fighting the software instead working on a game.

I think I need specs for RedPill, like:
1. What size of the backgrounds I can use, PAL, NTSC, MIN Overscan, MAX overscan etc.
2. What size sprite sheets I can use? I noticed that when the picture was not exactly 320x256 the sprite cutting tool would freeze.
3. What is the max size the sprite can be, I think that might be my problem, my sprites could be too big, but how much too big is the question.
4. If I have multiple levels, can I use full screen pictures on each screen as a background?

Thanks.
AdSense AdSense