English Amiga Board   Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > News

Old 17 June 2014, 13:10   #81
groundplayer

Some pics of my startup and WBsetup with latest amikit real !

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=8f27c...H7k3qxP9cqDa0Q

ThankYou Retrofan !
AdSense AdSense  
Old 17 June 2014, 15:47   #82
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Send a message via Skype™ to Retrofan
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundplayer View Post
Some pics of my startup and WBsetup with latest amikit real !

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=8f27c...H7k3qxP9cqDa0Q

ThankYou Retrofan !

Thanks to you. What graphic card are you using?
Edit: Ah, ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundplayer View Post
1200+mediator+68060+voodoo
In your place I would enable Birdie as you've got it disabled. Perhaps you followed my guide but you forgot to enable it later.
BTW I will update my RTG plugin soon.

Last edited by Retrofan; 17 June 2014 at 15:53.
Old 17 June 2014, 15:58   #83
groundplayer

Thanks I will enable birdie, it's disabled because i tested various AfA OS visual settings with Amikit. Love to see that RTG plugin !! I'am using 060+voodoo3+mediator. PS.Noticed If i use seperate publicscreen using magellan display settings than wbclone, mediator+voodoo is much more stable. Now i use 2color wb back and front magellan wbscreen 16bit 800x600 and it work great and fast !!

Last edited by groundplayer; 17 June 2014 at 17:09.
Old 08 December 2014, 02:25   #84
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

AmiKitReal 8 released.

We are happy to announce the release of the new full and update installers of AmiKitReal!

Free download available at: http://real.amiga.sk/

Now including new programs like Rainboot v3.2 so now you can boot with a progress bar and select among eight configurations plus a random one, a new MorpheuZ with different images, voices and options, the Renegades Deluxe game, Cooper-Demon, a new IconMaker program by James Stalham to create your own icons or ScreenText by Thomas Rapp to welcome you with some info on screen.

With this update we are introducing two programs that are under development. MUI 4 is installed by default but you can revert to the 3.8 version using MorpheuZ, and the new DOpus 5.91 can also be installed with the help of MorpheuZ.

Five more booting voices by DJNick that will play randomly when you boot, new wallpapers and patterns and many other improvements for example in the User Menu (Magellan) to directly edit the Startup-Sequence or User-Startup, updates like NetsurfAGA, changes on some preferences or a “Better Config” program on Tools that will let you use a “Top config” on WinUAE or powerful Amiga with just a click. Seven Icon-Scripts have been created to launch some radio streams with a double click or directly from a new dock on AmiDock.

The update installer will also update the Mattahan's Icons Set for those that are using it, and I am releasing also a 16 Colors Ken’s Icons pack that will use 32 colors for each one (16+16) instead of the 512 they normally use, and that will mean a huge boost on the icon’s speed.

Many thanks to Thomas Rapp for his great help with many options of the update, update of his ScreenText program or small scripts to run a lot of options, Dan Wood for sharing his Radio stream scripts, Andreas Falkenhahn for his Rainboot program and help, DJNick for his booting voices, Thilo Köhler for his help with ImageConverter, James Stalham for his new IconMaker program and Ken Lester for sharing his own scripts to create icons. Also thanks to Neil Kafferkey for the new Prism2V2, to M.C. Battilana and AmigaKit for sharing Personal Paint 7.1c. Thanks to Kycer/CSG for ksc_TotalReset and finally a great Thanks to Wayne Ashworth and Kevin Darbyshire for the update of the Renegades Deluxe game.

Have fun!

Some Screenshots:

Last edited by Retrofan; 09 December 2014 at 11:24.
Old 11 December 2014, 22:00   #85
groundplayer

Just installed AmiKit 8, running great with my BPPC with mediator. Can i install mediator drivers plus voodoo without changing anything first ? Thankyou Retorofan !! Amazing work !

Current setup pic http://1drv.ms/1vVSjMr
Old 11 December 2014, 22:58   #86
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Thanks a lot, also for your photo. Can you hear well the radio stations with your specs?, do you like them?
I like a lot to run on WinUAE the "Better Config" script on Tools with just a click to have the config of your photo and to play any of those radiostations playing those nice radio streams and those great Amiga graphics on screen . With my real miggys and using ACA's I just have to use a MAS player.

No, using a graphic board is a bit difficult, and I want to thank you for asking first .
On WinUAE to have RTG you should have first to disable CyberbugFixAga (on Tools clicking on "Disable CGXAGA&Birdie") and then edit the s-s and disable C:Loadmondrvs and enable the following lines about devs:monitors. Use MorpheuZ to change the CPU libraries to use 060 and install Picasso drivers. Reboot and on Prefs (Picasso96Mode) attach the screenmode of Picasso, reboot and then change the Screenmode prefs to use Picasso -I'm using 24bits BGR-. Later my RTG plugin will change the s-s to recover birdie.

Now I would have to make another RTG plug-in for this version but with the latest WinUAE updates I am a bit lost to create it (just to install a Picasso), so I will have to investigate more.

Edit: It works with RTG on WinUAE 3.0.0 and I haven't found any wrong fonts or images, I don't know why. It looks perfect by now using 24bits.

I don't know well how to make a working WinUAE config using PPC, but it works nicely just using an A4000, an 060 (you've previously used MorpheuZ to change the CPU libraries) and a Picasso IV zorro III.

I think it's amazing an OS that looks terrific from 16 colors to 16M -RTG- from the factory with few changes.

BTW, the Rainboot configs while booting work perfectly well using RTG too .

Last edited by Retrofan; 13 December 2014 at 00:33.
Old 13 December 2014, 10:22   #87
groundplayer

Radio stations working fine and must say cool tunes !! Will try setting up RTG with your instructions. Thankyou again for your wonderfull work for us classic Amiga users !
Old 14 December 2014, 20:56   #88
groundplayer

Just got the Voodoo+mediator setup working with AmiKit 8 with Rertofan instructions. Sorry no pics yet. Display speed is 400% faster with voodoo and looks really nice !! Next i will try to setup PPC (warp51/PPCEmu)..
Old Yesterday, 21:40   #89
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

AmiKitReal 8.1 Released.

We are happy to announce the new release of AmiKitReal with full and update installers!

Free downloads available at: http://real.amiga.sk/

AmiKitReal 8.1 now contains AmiTradeCenter program in Internet drawer and also two more Radio Streams in AmiKit:Utilities/Expansion/RadioStations/Scripts folder. All of the Start Menus have been updated to support Radio streams and we also have included a new "Storm" wallpaper.

AmiKitReal 8.1 delivers new MUI 4.0 (version r4283) as well as some other updates to IconLib 46.4.404, Wet 6.4 or WHDLoad 18.0. New MorpheuZ 2.1 now displays BETA message if DOpus5.91 is active.

Icon images are stored in FastMem instead of ChipMem.

Few minor bugs from previous version are addressed in this release.

The update installer also updates Mattahan's Icon Set for those using it. You can find the set and 16 Colors Ken´s Icon pack on our website.

If you already have AmiKit installed, simply run it and a new update will be downloaded and installed automatically. The existing Startup-Sequence will be saved as Startup-Sequence.bak800

I've worked really hard to make AmiKit available for real Amiga. If you find this version useful for you, please support my effort with a small donation.

http://real.amiga.sk/donations.htm

Have a Merry Christmas!
AdSense AdSense