English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 21 November 2011, 06:21   #1
markeggertsen

Amiga CD32 Compilation Toolkit help

Hi --

Maybe someone here can help. I just got an Amiga cd32 with a floppy drive and a Paravision sx1 module attached. I've used Amigas a bit since I was a kid, but am by no means an expert user. I'm trying to build my own cd32 compilation mostly of old Amiga 500 games like Nuclear War, Hostage, King of Chicago, etc., thus replacing my old A500 floppies that no longer work. So far, this has proven very frustratting. I wanted to see if anyone had ideas of what might be going wrong.

I followed all of the steps laid out in the Toolkit manual put out by lennonlives, but no matter what I do, when I start WinUAE by double clicking on the Toolkit (Debudding Mode) tab, AmigaDOS starts and I'm at a prompt. Nothing happens. Supposedly, it's supposed to build a cache.sfv or something. Any idea why I'm at a standstill?

Thanks,

Mark.